Bobby Green rips ‘terrible f***ing fighter’ Arman Tsarukyan; calls him 'f***ing boring'

he is right. he already put out one of the up and comers in grant dawson. he shouldn't have to keep fighting these little dorky contenders

Bobby doesn’t want to sprawl-n-brawl cause its not that easy

Grapplers can shut down strikers so he wants to keep his fights entertaining, win or lose

Dawson was pretty one dimensional so he lucked out with that one. You aint always gonna catch them on the way in.

Bobby Green is not "hot" ... he's annoying, and only won a few fights recently, because they found people lame enough to lose to him.
Can't hate him for trying to get that bag. He needs another favorable matchup or two to help his $. We know he is not really good. He's selling himself, working with what he's got.

Didn't he say Islam was juiced since childhood ? aha

Well if you hate to wrestle/grapple then you should be a kickboxer. Unless that’s too fast paced and action packed,

To be fair, Bobby appreciates grappling as well and has a good grappling game. He's got nearly the same amount of wins by submissions as KO's/TKOs. 11 vs 9. And he just fought a one dimensional grappler in Dawson and KO'd him in 30 seconds. He just wants exciting fight and he finds Arman boring. Which IMO he is.

Well if you hate to wrestle/grapple then you should be a kickboxer. Unless that’s too fast paced and action packed,

I always say that same thing.
I grew up wrestling, and I always loved the "MIXED" in MMA so I'm on your side sir.

Bobby green is a bit of a dirt bag. Throws ped accusations around when he himself has tested hot for banned substances. Fouls fighters blatantly and acts all sour when not given the win from finishing someone off said fouls. And acts like simpletons liking him acting like a thug as a near 40 year old matters over someone being “boring” in a sport. Don’t want a fighter to get an opportunity over you? Then go beat him or shut up. Guys act is so insufferable. He’s like Jorge masvidal, grown men acting like teenagers.

While Arman probably finishes Bobby in the 1st round it's not particularly a fight I need to see. Bobby fights to put on a show so let's keep him away from grapplers. He's not getting close to the belt anyway.

Armans not boring but he's very decisiony. He's a good strategic fighter who plays the long game usually and relies on his cardio and gameplanning and well roundedness. I get the same feeling watching him as I did with Bendo. I can appreciate I'm watching a very talented fighter but something just doesn't do it for me.

On the same topic, Green is a bit of a joke because most fans who love watching striking over grappling find HIM kinda boring. He's inconsistent and more often than not very heavily leans on movement and not being hit or engaging often. He's talking like a JBD here when he's rarely been one himself.

Another guy that doesn't want to fight grapplers. It is odd, too, because green comes from a wrestling background and he actually does pretty darn well against guys that want to grapple him (other than the islam fight, obviously).

Oh well, Green can do what he wants. He's far enough down the rankings where his choices don't mess up the division that much.

Green ranked 13 doesn’t want to fight Arman ranked 8? How does that even make sense? That reeks of thinking he can’t beat Arman, imo.

Back