Answer honestly: Does working out/competing make you lazy at your job?

Oh wow a quick internet search found conflicting information on arginine. The sherdog contrarians will shit on it simply because I said it works.

Oh wow a quick internet search found conflicting information on arginine. The sherdog contrarians will shit on it simply because I said it works.

I did my research and won't take a supplement that is largely debunked and not considered helpful to take. But if you feel better throwing your money down a wishing well, by all means go right ahead.

I'm not shitting on it to contradict you. I don't care enough about your opinion to bother. I'm just trying to correct the record within the forum. You're answering a question about laziness by saying that supplements are key. Ok maybe they are, but not the ones you mentioned.

Your conceptions are outmoded at best. The giveaway is your insistence on cycling creatine. It's known that cycling creatine is unnecessary.

By the way, if you really want to post about supplements, there's a diet and supplement subforum for that.

Speak for yourself, my job is fucking dope.

The mall, clothing stores, fast food restaraunts???

Dude....do you even education?

I have a worthless bachelors degree, just like everyone else in Los Angeles.

This thread may be the penultimate power in the universe.

Strong work

You sound like a poor person.

I would never let myself be that piece of shit at work who thinks they can just show up for a pay check even if they're a fucking zombie.

Lowlifes out there brag about "working three jobs" and can't perform well at any of them because they're so burnt out.

You don't get points for that, son.

I would never let myself be that piece of shit at work who thinks they can just show up for a pay check even if they're a fucking zombie.

Lowlifes out there brag about "working three jobs" and can't perform well at any of them because they're so burnt out.

You don't get points for that, son.

I am that piece of shit that shows up for the paycheck and nothing else! If I only worked as much as I had full energy for, I'd only be working 10 hours per week or something. I got bills to pay, and the gym is more important to me than some little job!

I take naps. Not sure if its because I work out or just like naps.

I am that piece of shit that shows up for the paycheck and nothing else! If I only worked as much as I had full energy for, I'd only be working 10 hours per week or something. I got bills to pay, and the gym is more important to me than some little job!

How old are you?

Even if I did extremely high volume and am still able to work hard the next day. What is wrong with your recovery that you struggle the next day?

I've always put all my energy into training, lifting weights, and competing in various martial arts. So, any job that I've had has always come second. I work slow and lazy compared to all the other employees, to the point where people think I'm stoned. But it's because I worked hard in the gym yesterday or earlier that day! A lazy fighter is a GOOD fighter. Or, a lazy (any type of athlete) is a good (any type of athlete). People at the gym have always complimented my endurance and work ethic, because I'm lazy in all other aspects of life. Tell me I'm not the only person like this! Working out is a selfish lifestyle!
No.

I work with plenty of athletes that are better fighters than you, putting more work in the gym, and still have decent work ethic and do the job they get paid to do. Your gym work is no excuse for you being a lazy, piece of shit drain on society.

Back