Another teacher arrested for sexy time. Wood?

Outrageous lol. Western White women: the joke of the entire world. And the white men who play along with these women are pitiful. Just look at that cucks face. Devoid of any masculinity. Looks like a shell of what he could potentially be. Looks mentally in shackles, mentally restrained ... Disgusting .

My mom was right I should have attended school more

It depends on what decade. 80s, 90s even 2000s did not have much of this.

I have heard though prior to 80s, it was male teachers doing the female students. When I in Sex Ed, or family life class, they used to show us vids of male teacher sexual predators. The vids make seem like it was one of those common cultural ongoings that were kept hush hush.

It depends on what decade. 80s, 90s even 2000s did not have much of this.

I have heard though prior to 80s, it was male teachers doing the female students. When I in Sex Ed, or family life class, they used to show us vids of male teacher sexual predators. The vids make seem like it was one of those common cultural ongoings that were kept hush hush.
Yeah I was just kidding...That was just my way of saying lucky little bastards

Lost it at "her husband".

Who are these little :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: kids ratting these bitches out after fucking them? If I found out my son was banging his smoking hot teacher and ratted her out after, that kid would get a fucking uppercut and get disowned for being a bitch.
Seriously, I remember a while back hearing of these HS kids who would have cocaine fueled gangbangs with two teachers and somehow someone told, wtf

Shiiiiiiit that was so high level WE'RE MOTHER FUCKING telling people and we didn't even do it. I don't blame the keeds for telling. That shit would be beneath my name in the yearbook.

On the cover.

It is hard to imagine for me.
I imagine it's pretty hard too. Rock hard.

What were we talking about?

Women love taboo sex. That's why it's so easy for us to bang our aunts.

these pedophile chicks are getting competitive with each other now. The level of hotness is getting steadily higher.

Especially White women, they like what is taboo, its why you see a lot of them sleeping with black thug types from the hood. Look at history many white women have gotten black men killed and lynched, they would seduce a black man in the early 1900s and than so their husband wouldn't find out and they wouldn't be shamed they said the black man raped them or touched them, and that black man would get hung and killed.

Sometimes they would just call a guy in to bust up a chifferobe, then BOOM... shit gets crazy.

I remember this girl made some racial comments @ blacks &&& then we mocked her because of her racism but her hypocrisy (the fact she got destroyed by BBC). Lost v card but more importantly, she was just projecting because said dude did not call her again lol

Given her racism, can you blame him?

I don't think we can encapsulate everyone but, there are a lot of white girls that are stereotypical; white trash/single moms/bastard children/different baby daddy or soon to be.

White women also come off entitled, they feel they can say and do as they please. Look at that situation with Lavar Ball, that white woman got butt hurt because he refused to look at her, this woman just insulted his parenting skills and implied that he was abusive to his son, so he refused to speak or look her way, he told her to stay in her lane.

If this was 1940 she would have had him lynched, she even twisted his words saying are you Threatening me? and tried to latch onto his insults of Jason Whitlock being fat to gain an ally, women are very sneaky and dangerous that's why men have to be careful, women like this will get a suker white knight to hurt you, and the reason women who manipulate like this are around is because men are suckers for the pussy and will always defend them and never question them the woman is always the victim its automatic in society.

Here she exposed in her lies

If I found out my son was banging his smoking hot teacher and ratted her out after, that kid would get a fucking uppercut and get disowned for being a bitch.

2b5dca24a5b90f866bd469379a6699f6.jpg

948eb11d7fc2a3474a377d2adc764045.jpg

Ken-street-fighter-splash.jpg

3spic.jpg

SFIV-wallpaper-ken1.jpg

%28kensrkex%29.gif

metsu_shoryuken_by_darroldhansen-d6ndcgr.jpg

ryu_ryo_rouwe01.jpg

these pedophile chicks are getting competitive with each other now. The level of hotness is getting steadily higher.

one theory for this behavior is the competitive nature of attractive women, they adapt to their environment.

These hot white women are around young girls who become their competition, the older female teacher still hast he mindset of a young girl, and sees the cute boy that the other girls want and he takes him.

women by nature compete, from young age, they also like to sabotage relationships out of jealousy. Thats why girls have frenemies.

Women are the most sinister and manipulative backstabbing selfish creatures on earth, when men do what women do they call that man a coward, low life or evil, but with women they call them emotional and give them a pass.

Its why they say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

She looks kinda good in 1 out of 3 pics.

Can we have at least one fat, ugly gargoyle of a teacher caught fucking students so I can feel better about my life?

No shit! 99% of these teachers getting caught are hotter than any woman I've ever been with and it's pissing me off.

Women are the most sinister and manipulative backstabbing selfish creatures in the universe, when men do what women do they call that man a coward, low life or evil, but with women they call them emotional and give them a pass.

Its why they say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

"Women will shit inside of your heart." - Louis C.K.

Back