Another teacher arrested for sexy time. Wood?

Can we have at least one fat, ugly gargoyle of a teacher caught fucking students so I can feel better about my life?

We wouldn't bang em. Why would young bloods today do the same?? They are already hitting solid 7/8s.

You know a sexual predator is fine when she breaks a PolishHeadlock.

cosplaymoments.jpg
My dick is so confused

Can't come up with something original? Always reflective like a mirror. You are a nobody.
It's true...your father loves the cawk...plugged up all of his holes. You're mother loved to watch.

I fucked all your female relatives half to death. I am your daddy. Period.
Speaking of periods I fucked your grandma before she had her last...she blew me right before she gave you kiss on the cheek and served you hot chocolate

Speaking of periods I fucked your grandma before she had her last...she blew me right before she gave you kiss on the cheek and served you hot chocolate

You don't know how life works? You are my son. It's biologically impossible.

You don't know how life works? You are my son. It's biologically impossible.
Naw that's impossible because I banged both of your parents... Your mother, father and I all had fun creating you I'll tell you what

Naw that's impossible because I banged both of your parents... Your mother, father and I all had fun creating you I'll tell you what

So you fuck your own grandparents? Just because I wasn't around to slap you around, you should know better, son.

Guess what?? All women think with their twats and have no self control.

That poor bastard. That last picture really speaks a 1000 words.

Or maybe just one.

"lol"

Back