Another teacher arrested for sexy time. Wood?

lidnsey-banta.jpg

This dude got cucked by a 15 year old.

Only one thing he can do now.

What I don't understand about the whole
iu

reaction is; Hot woman- wood bang. Woman likes having sex with children- Doesn't put you off?

You'd still go there? Push the thought of her having sex with children to the back of your mind? I don't get it.

Probably like them before they are broken down and emasculated by SJW culture that pervades men their own age.

Probably the opposite, its a relationship there very likely to be the dominant partner in.

These new sex teachers are beacons of modern day heroism, (apart from the ugly ones.) Look on and weep ISIS

lidnsey-banta.jpg

This dude got cucked by a 15 year old.

Only one thing he can do now.

They did a study that found women who posted many pics of their husband or boyfriend and boasted about love etc on social media were the women who were insecure, and were more likely to cheat they used the facade to fool people to think they would not cheat because they were so much in love.

White women also come off entitled, they feel they can say and do as they please. Look at that situation with Lavar Ball, that white woman got butt hurt because he refused to look at her, this woman just insulted his parenting skills and implied that he was abusive to his son, so he refused to speak or look her way, he told her to stay in her lane.

White+america_e34e14_6084626.jpg

^^^ Represents everything disgusting in white women.

Victimhood/mental retardation/dumb fuck.

If this was 1940 she would have had him lynched, she even twisted his words saying are you Threatening me? and tried to latch onto his insults of Jason Whitlock being fat to gain an ally, women are very sneaky and dangerous that's why men have to be careful, women like this will get a suker white knight to hurt you, and the reason women who manipulate like this are around is because men are suckers for the pussy and will always defend them and never question them the woman is always the victim its automatic in society.

I remember high school and a series of white girls that loved BBC. Many of them married white guys (cucks). Its hilarious family portrait.

collegehumor.c369e3b3b29baa685bfe2f9d21cb3f83.jpg

Here she exposed in her lies

There is good and bad regardless. My stance is that, monogamy is a fallacy. Its to help keep society orderly but, social engineering is promoting 'sloot gonna sloot' + single mother victimhood; anti sloot shame + promos for single moms.

brb guys, don't judge her but shame men

brb guys, marrying woman who cratered her SMV

brb guys, raising some other man's baby

If you follow social condition/engineering, you are nearly guaranteed to get cucked. I am not saying to refrain from LTRs. I am saying, either someone leaves/dies and life goes on. Tying myself to the state is just absolutely retarded.

I was talking to a buddy about female students that fuck their teachers. It gives them status, instant spotlight, and their victimhood.

When out chatting up women; I do the following:

1. Look for a ring
  2. Begin with, "so your in college?"
Far too pretty for jail young blood lol

They did a study that found women who posted many pics of their husband or boyfriend and boasted about love etc on social media were the women who were insecure, and were more likely to cheat they used the facade to fool people to think they would not cheat because they were so much in love.

I removed a girl from my social media accounts; she posted "After X amount of years, I still love my bf." She just fucked my buddy.

one theory for this behavior is the competitive nature of attractive women, they adapt to their environment.

These hot white women are around young girls who become their competition, the older female teacher still hast he mindset of a young girl, and sees the cute boy that the other girls want and he takes him.

women by nature compete, from young age, they also like to sabotage relationships out of jealousy. Thats why girls have frenemies.

Women are the most sinister and manipulative backstabbing selfish creatures on earth, when men do what women do they call that man a coward, low life or evil, but with women they call them emotional and give them a pass.

Its why they say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

I just don't follow society/social conditioning or social engineering. Free thinking goes a long way.

Bitterness is not a solution but, having your eyes open goes a long way.

I've said it again and i will say again here; Youth is the solution. If you are seeking to date or settle down, a woman dedicated to her LTR trades in her SMV. Now a days, its a free for all; sloot gonna sloot, and then, some cuck is suppose to play house.

Even the hottest girl today is played out tomorrow cause some other hotter girl just turned 18 (the only reason a man should wait lol).

Far from PC and guaranteed. What's the truth?

Last few girls I hooked up with were early side of 20s. Nothing makes women rage more then the following. Running into girls from my past with someone much hotter, younger, and thinner is the best means of trolling.

Can we have at least one fat, ugly gargoyle of a teacher caught fucking students so I can feel better about my life?
I'm willing to bet there are some horror stories out there you don't want any part of. For every young attractive teacher there are probably ten warpigs.

Not sure I trust a dumb horny teenager to be super picky.

Can we have at least one fat, ugly gargoyle of a teacher caught fucking students so I can feel better about my life?
Probably are, but the kids aren't bragging about riding the hogs. It always comes out because the kids brag about fucking the hot teacher. Not that I wouldn't.

Back