Another Campaign Lie... Trump Tax Returns Never to Be Released

You mean President L. Ron Hubbard isn't telling the truth to his blind followers?

At this point, what difference does it make?

It's a basic indicator of his willingness to follow through on campaign promises. If he won't follow through on this can you trust him to follow through on other promises?

Whatever his net worth, it will grow plenty over the next 8 years

151rwi.jpg

didn't one of the alphabet news channels release a stolen copy

also he said he'd release the returns after hillary turned over her emails

she didn't

I can't imagine that Trump lying and hiding things will have any effect on most of his backers here.

It's quite fascinating how some here treat Trump the way a child treats an idol. A rational person would vote for a politician and then hope that person lives up to the expectations, especially if it's an unproven person. But not some people. They proclaimed him as great before he had even done a single thing. That kind of blind devotion is a dangerous thing regarding the enlightenment of mankind. It goes regardless of whether any individual statement is fulfilled or not since the real path to reason is not getting the answer right but rather having the proper path to that answer. It's almost religious in it's tone in a way, so I guess Kim Jong Un is jealous.

It's a basic indicator of his willingness to follow through on campaign promises. If he won't follow through on this can you trust him to follow through on other promises?

I guess the joke flew over your head.

th

Trump's followers.

"It's all good! Just believe and never question the Great Donald!"

If his supporters were concerned about anything other than trolling the other 55% of their fellow Americans, they would have maybe been concerned about the other 5 BILLION RED FLAGS that are raised about him several times a day.

If his supporters were concerned about anything other than trolling the other 55% of their fellow Americans, they would have maybe been concerned about the other 5 BILLION RED FLAGS that are raised about him several times a day.
It really is pathetic. ALL they care about is that liberals are upset, no matter the cost. Trump could start burning people alive on the national mall, and they would be cool with it as long as CNN was mad.

Last edited:
Clinton was claiming her charities weren't running a pay-for-play operation during the election and now is shutting down her CGI after donors have suddenly stopped giving money after she lost; so this sorta balances it out.

Clinton was claiming her charities weren't running a pay-for-play operation during the election and now is shutting down her CGI after donors have suddenly stopped giving money after she lost; so this sorta balances it out.

I don't think one politician's corruption and dishonesty cancels out another's. If it did we'd be sitting a lot better.

Back