Another Campaign Lie... Trump Tax Returns Never to Be Released

There's nothing illegal in there, if there was the IRS would have nailed him. I don't care if he own a motel in Korea or some similar shit.
Not just this year, but almost every year of auditing.

Has anyone been audited?

Trump has been audited almost every year, he's been in business for half a century, and he's still not locked up. He says he has many rich friends (do you doubt that) and he feels he gets audited the most.

Auditing doesn't mean you're being accused of shady shit, just means the IRS is going to actually check every i and every t.

Clear and unbridled lie.

He's still top 5 pres all time at the moment however.

Didn't Trump hound Mitt to release his when he was running?

when clinton fucked around on his wife do you really think I gave a fuck???
I care about shit he does that actually affects us

how about you point out ONE president that has not lied
all of them lied about shit that actually mattered
And you have precisely zero idea how his tax information might "affect us."

You're a fool. Go riot some more simple jack.

Just trying to help you understand you fell for right-wing, fake news CT bullshit.

The Trump Foundation, on the other hand, did admit to self-dealing; using charitable donations for personal enrichment. That's real news.

Didn't Trump hound Mitt to release his when he was running?

You're talking about a guy who could push the Birther issue to try and delegitimize the presidency of Obama and then become outraged over the fact that a member of the HOR's said he didn't consider Trump's election win legitimate.

Trump takes do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do to a level never before seen.

Gonna be a long 4 years. Should be fun to watch meltdowns day in day out.
On a side note, Trumps SOTU should be fun to watch.

I'm as concerned about his tax return as you guy were about how hillary went from being dead broke when she left the white house to being worth hundreds of millions...all by donations

So....very? Like when the left-Dems chanted at rallies for her speeches and she ended up disclosing?

Oh, you're being facetious and deflecting because you're a partisan dope.

Just trying to help you understand you fell for right-wing, fake news CT bullshit.

The Trump Foundation, on the other hand, did admit to self-dealing; using charitable donations for personal enrichment. That's real news.

LOL you should be banned for trolling. Or either you are mentally retarded.

Then he shouldn't have lied and told everyone he was going to release them after the audit. The taxes aren't the issue here, it's the lying and not following thru on his promises.

He should have said he was not going to release them period. he probably thought it was going to hurt his brand if he showed any losses

Well he said it now. No tax returns for you.

So suck it up, bitch. Find something else to cry about.

Back