Another 2 fight card lol. Hey UFC, newsflash

Yea I'll be watching Rampage and Lima tonight still hope Stipe and Volkan win

Its funny how cards that on paper that look like garbage often really deliver on entertainment value.

I'm fine with 2 exciting matchups. Don't usually watch more than 3 or 5 fights anyway.

Not only is the main card pretty fucking weak but they UPPED the ppv price........

Fucking goofs.

I don't mind only 1 or 2 big fights in name, as long as there are some other fun match-ups. Guys like Al Laquinta, Poirier etc. Not top guys but you know they deliver. But the guys on the main card are straight boring or boring match-up. Like Almeida vs Font. I like Almeida but Font is gonna wrestle for his life. I mean put Almeida against a striker and it should be much more fun.

The prelims are really trash, seriously soo bad. Can't mention 1 fun fight, Maybe Homasi vs Razak could be a banger.

Yes this card is really poor for a PPV besides the top two fights, and those aren't enough to get me to buy the rest of it.

Ill be watching Bellator tonight.

Then don't watch it. Ufc isn't making you pay. Ufc isn't even ASKING you to pay. They are putting on a fight and setting a price to watch it. If you don't like it then go Fuck off

This. These plebs don't know anything about running a business. The main and co-main are supposed to be the draws. The other fighters are there for exposure. The 2 main fights is the tide that raises the other boats. You don't have to pay for the card if you don't like it. And if you do buy, it, nobody's strapping you down to a chair and making you watch all the fights. What about getting together with some people and socializing while a fight is on that you don't care about. Crybaby fucking generation we're in.

I guess Ive become a casual, cause I dont know half the fighters on the undercard and dont care.
Main and co-main are great very significant fights however so I wont complain.

6e3a37q

I've paid for tons of PPV cards in my life. Not in 2017, but 2016 I purchased multiple PPV.

Ehhhh these days it is easier than every to find what I consider a passable stream. HD quality? Not really but its definitely clear enough that you can enjoy the fights and save money on an event you only care about a couple of fights from anyhow.

Why are you talking about WWE? And I'm well aware you have to form new stars. You have 50 free cards a year, build them there and put them on PPV when they've made a name for themselves.

Problem with free cards is there on during other shows people watch or sports so sometimes ppv is a good place to put them on also more money for the fighters themselves

Definitely a card worth streaming for free.

Yeah but we get to watch Bellator for free, then flip to the UFC for co-main and main.

shrugs

Could be better but I'll take it

So...normal card?

I remember when Dana said he never wanted to be like boxing where there is only 1 or 2 good fights on a PPV. Welp, we're here.

Cut your roster in half, cut your PPV in half, create a minor league like WEC and the best from there graduate to the UFC. Only ranked fighters should be fighting on a UFC PPV.
giphy.gif

I recognize two fighters outside of the main and co main events.

Good job UFC.

Then don't watch it. Ufc isn't making you pay. Ufc isn't even ASKING you to pay. They are putting on a fight and setting a price to watch it. If you don't like it then go Fuck off
Stfu shill bitch.

Why hate on Almeida? He's a Lot of fun to watch, win or lose

Fuck this thread

This.
I don't like the card, but stop talking about fighters you don't know shit about. Almeida puts on better fights than 99% of the people on that card.

This.
I don't like the card, but stop talking about fighters you don't know shit about. Almeida puts on better fights than 99% of the people on that card.
Font is going to fuck him up.

Font is going to fuck him up.

Quite possibly, it's a real nice match-up.

Still, shitting on Almeida like the dude in the opening post is something only a dude that hasn't seen him fight would do.
The card is shit, but specifically Almeida vs Font is the only real good fight apart from Main & Co

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back