Another 2 fight card lol. Hey UFC, newsflash

Rampage_Jackson

retired 3/6/21
@red
Reaction score
Nobody is paying to see Calvin Kattar, Shane Burgos, Gian Villante, Francimar Barroso, Thomas Almeida or Rob Font. Having them on your PPV card is trash

Then don't watch it. Ufc isn't making you pay. Ufc isn't even ASKING you to pay. They are putting on a fight and setting a price to watch it. If you don't like it then go Fuck off

The rest of the card is as weak as it fucking gets. The Main and Co Main i'm all in on.

Why hate on Almeida? He's a Lot of fun to watch, win or lose

Fuck this thread

Yeah this move over to the boxing model of only having 1 or 2 appealing fights on a PPV card is absolute bullshit.

Almeida always worth watching.

I just had to Google him to make sure we are talking about the same guy.

Yeah, weak sauce, but it's the WME model.

I prefer stacked cards, we usually get 2 a year, call me a casual.

Shane Burgos is legit and so was valante at one point. Not PPV worthy but I think burgos is right now after his last KO.

Nobody is paying to see Calvin Kattar, Shane Burgos, Gian Villante, Francimar Barroso, Thomas Almeida or Rob Font. Having them on your PPV card is trash
A few of those guys are pretty good prospects but I get your point. Nobody knows Burgos even though he's a beast.

Stfu everyone before you jinx it and somebody pulls out.

It'll crush my week.

to each their own.. i would normally agree with you, but for me, francis vs stipe is worth the money alone. i never thought id ever say that for a ufc card. im just really amped up for it plus dc volkan. but i do share ur pain otherwise.

this model (and this thread) is not new. every year there are several PPV cards like this.

at least this time you have the option to watch Rory instead, free.

Why hate on Almeida? He's a Lot of fun to watch, win or lose

Fuck this thread
Shane Burgos is an undefeated up and comer with plenty of skill and potential. Rob Font is a solid contender, too.

Then don't watch it. Ufc isn't making you pay. Ufc isn't even ASKING you to pay. They are putting on a fight and setting a price to watch it. If you don't like it then go Fuck off
If you don't like america, LEAVE

For sure don't complain or try to fix it!!!!!!!

LEAVE you commie phucs.

You are named after a fighter that has been mailing in trash fights for years though so this should be right up your ally.

I just hope all these unknowns knock themselves out in 1st round so I don't have to wait till 1am for the co and main event.

I bet they're testing out Ngannous PPV power keeping a lot of big names out to isolate his attracting power

I've not heard of a single person you just named off...so yeah, I guess you are right

to each their own.. i would normally agree with you, but for me, francis vs stipe is worth the money alone. i never thought id ever say that for a ufc card. im just really amped up for it plus dc volkan. but i do share ur pain otherwise.
Oh shit, Volcan was driving Francis in his new car the other day and they got in a car accident, both of those guys can't fight

Stipe is a sport killer because he won't fight werdum on 2 days notice.

ufc 151 all of over again

Back