Another 2 fight card lol. Hey UFC, newsflash

Quite possibly, it's a real nice match-up.

Still, shitting on Almeida like the dude in the opening post is something only a dude that hasn't seen him fight would do.
The card is shit, but specifically Almeida vs Font is the only real good fight apart from Main & Co
True, and both fighters are coming off losses. It's a sad situation. WME serves up a pile of steaming warm dog shit and people eat it up with a smile then that's all we'll ever get. I hope this PPV doesn't break 250k. I don't think it will.

Ehhhh these days it is easier than every to find what I consider a passable stream. HD quality? Not really but its definitely clear enough that you can enjoy the fights and save money on an event you only care about a couple of fights from anyhow.

Suit yourself. 60 bucks is nothing for me. Rather pay that then look up a mediocre stream that cuts out 20 minutes in.

True, and both fighters are coming off losses. It's a sad situation. WME serves up a pile of steaming warm dog shit and people eat it up with a smile then that's all we'll ever get. I hope this PPV doesn't break 250k. I don't think it will.

Wishful thinking. Majority of people don't buy cards because they are "stacked." They are bought because of the headliners.

Wishful thinking. Majority of people don't buy cards because they are "stacked." They are bought because of the headliners.
It won't do more than 300k I'll tell you that right now. Why are you supporting UFC's fuck the fans business model? Yeah I can afford to waste 60 bucks too doesn't mean I'm going to do it out of principal. I'm not supporting this shit. I'll find a way to stream it.

Suit yourself. 60 bucks is nothing for me. Rather pay that then look up a mediocre stream that cuts out 20 minutes in.
If your stream cuts out in 20 minutes, you've got a bad stream.

Also, let's not pretend that PPVs have never cut out, even when you buy it.

If your stream cuts out in 20 minutes, you've got a bad stream.

Also, let's not pretend that PPVs have never cut out, even when you buy it.

So educate us, where are these badass HD streams that don't cut out? You got some secret the rest of us dont?

60 bucks >>> searching for a quality stream the whole night. I'm not a broke college student anymore. It has zero impact on my finances. Maybe it does on yours.

fuckin whine about it.

also be more of a casual, burgos vs kattar is a great prospect fight, almeida vs font is exciting, villante is usually in fun sloppy rockem sockem fights, the other fights could end up being exciting too.

why are casuals who don't even pay attention to the sport on an MMA forum? like fuck off.

Last edited:
Just means i can probably find the last 2 fights on a site 'i know' if it takes all night to be uploaded online.

Usually annoys me to waste a gig of space just for 1-2 fights.

These are 2 great high level competitive fights though, i don't know why some people are mad.

At least have some up and comers damn the point is your buying it for the co and main event you our want people to see someone with som future hype. Not fucking.500 lightheavy weights and some brokes I never heard of

I'm usually not even home when the fights take place and I watch them in crystal clear HD online for free after the fact

So educate us, where are these badass HD streams that don't cut out? You got some secret the rest of us dont?

Pretty sure most people on here stream, so if you can't find a good stream, I don't even know what to tell you.

60 bucks >>> searching for a quality stream the whole night. I'm not a broke college student anymore. It has zero impact on my finances. Maybe it does on yours.
If it took me "the whole night" to find one, I would be inclined to agree. However, since it takes literally 5 minutes to find the stream and get it started, I'm afraid I have to disagree. If $60 is less valuable than 5 minutes of your time, that's your call to make. For me, though, 5 minutes of work is really no big deal.

Sounds to me like you're just a prick because you can't use Google, so instead you help Dana White on his quest to have snow in his Vegas driveway.

Pretty sure most people on here stream, so if you can't find a good stream, I don't even know what to tell you.

If it took me "the whole night" to find one, I would be inclined to agree. However, since it takes literally 5 minutes to find the stream and get it started, I'm afraid I have to disagree. If $60 is less valuable than 5 minutes of your time, that's your call to make. For me, though, 5 minutes of work is really no big deal.

Sounds to me like you're just a prick because you can't use Google, so instead you help Dana White on his quest to have snow in his Vegas driveway.

Google doesn't give you a quality HD stream that doesn't cut out more often than not. You're lying.

One fight card imo.. everybody expect DC to steamroll Volkan.. there is absolutely no hype behind that fight

As previously mentioned alameda / font is very solid

However how
Is islam makachev v tibau the fight pass card ? This is the 4th best fight on the card imo

If you're just going to hate on the fighters, why do you even follow the sport? Honest question.
If you're just going to watch a card with a bunch of no names, why are you happy about it? Honest question. B-b-but Thomas Almeida is fighting! He should be on the fucking prelims. Give me a break.

Back