Anime and Manga v39

A little bit of both. Like Berserk. I think what's taken me aback is the art style for such content is too cute.

That's why I dropped it. And frankly in the intro chapters alone it just felt so...ugly and gratuitous. Big part was definitely the art style now that you mention it.

That's why I dropped it. And frankly in the intro chapters alone it just felt so...ugly and gratuitous. Big part was definitely the art style now that you mention it.
I felt that the intro chapter is actually about as bad as the series gets. It never turns into sunshine and rainbows, but the monster rape nastiness is not done so blatantly. It's still there as part of the goblin's nature, but the author doesn't really rub your nose in it to such an extent in the later arcs.

In other news...Second Slime episode was today and it was fucking hilarious. I especially loved the OG Pokemon styled music they used and the first episode should be out for people who don't have Premium.

I felt that the intro chapter is actually about as bad as the series gets. It never turns into sunshine and rainbows, but the monster rape nastiness is not done so blatantly. It's still there as part of the goblin's nature, but the author doesn't really rub your nose in it to such an extent in the later arcs.

Fine and dandy, but yeah no I'm good. Still waiting on that Slime review though.:D

Funny how none of the characters in Goblin Slayer actually have a name. From what I can recall speed reading it.

Second episode of Slime went up. Was incredibly good again and a topic of discussion became the HUGE juxtapose whiplash between the goblin races in the two shows. Chibi Reviews goes into better detail.

Second episode of Goblin Slayer.

Looks like they’ll cover 2 chapters an episode. Obviously toned down from the manga and light novel. OP is alright.

The show isn’t anything mind blowing but good enough to pass the time.

Other works that some might find interesting:

Peerless Dad
Lookism
Kengan Ashua
Legendary Moonlight Sculpture
Tate No Yuusha no Nariagiri
Volcanic Age
Skeleton Soldier

Hinomaru Zumou is one of those series that you read as filler while you wait for your favorites. Until you're actually hooked and pleasantly surprised that it has an anime adaptation. Still wish that Production IG should've done the animation. Can't complain because Production IG's new sports anime-Run Wirh The Wind- seems cool as hell.

Got a chuckle out of this and with the related talk thought it was worth posting:
dd0lqTl.jpg

Episode 3 of Slime Life dropped today.

Here's the scene proper.

Last edited:
Ok it's that time again where I ask if anyone has heard of a manga because I forgot the name.

I'm trying to remember the name of a manga. The opening chapter had a group of people all unconscious in a club room and the chapter shows how they got there by making a hotpot with all kind of ingredients that led it to tasting terrible and KO'ing everyone. All of the characters were also quirky oddballs as well and that was the whole point of the club I think.

Please aid me with your infinite knowledge JBS. That and I'm still waiting on those reviews for Slime and Zombie Land Saga.

Ok it's that time again where I ask if anyone has heard of a manga because I forgot the name.

I'm trying to remember the name of a manga. The opening chapter had a group of people all unconscious in a club room and the chapter shows how they got there by making a hotpot with all kind of ingredients that led it to tasting terrible and KO'ing everyone. All of the characters were also quirky oddballs as well and that was the whole point of the club I think.

Please aid me with your infinite knowledge JBS. That and I'm still waiting on those reviews for Slime and Zombie Land Saga.
Doesn't ring a bell to me, I don't think I ever read it, whatever it may be. For the anime, I'm waiting for more episodes to be out before I give the crunchyroll free trial a shot.

Zombie land saga is kinda meh. Now I don't watch or read idol anime/manga. If you do then maybe you'll like it. Just good enough to give it another episode or two though.

School Days.

I have no idea. Sounds vague. Any more details you can remember?

Finally decided to watch Cowboy Bebop. On episode 2. I can see myself liking it and it's not a huge commitment like One Piece for example.

Back