Anime and Manga v39

Viceland HD is replaying the old G4 Ironman Anime.

e92dc519c3c1d0000e5795e41f4c6df5.jpg

RtkUEWe.jpg
I thought Bleach ended years ago, or was that just the anime?

I'm not really feeling the latest chapters of Shokugeki no Soma... Seems forced to be honest...

I'm not really feeling the latest chapters of Shokugeki no Soma... Seems forced to be honest...
Yeah, not a fan. This arc is just off. The ending of the last arc felt rushed and almost seemed like a "uh oh, we're canceled and have five chapters to slap together a conclusion". But it didn't end and now they have to come up with something to keep it going. Overall it feels poorly thought out. Dunno, maybe they'll turn it around, but I haven't been enjoying it much this summer.

So new info on everyone's favorite Slime

Funimation Adds That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, Double Decker!, Space Battleship Tiramisu Zwei Anime to Fall Simuldub Lineup
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...su-zwei-anime-to-fall-simuldub-lineup/.136513

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Anime's Promo Video Previews Takuma Terashima's Opening Song
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...reviews-takuma-terashima-opening-song/.136694

Everything looks pretty fucking dope with my only real complaint being that Rimuru's voice feels kind of off. Like it's TOO cutesy and girly and someone like Megumi Hayashibara or Minami Takayama for the voice.

Kinda digging the slice of life vibe from current Ippo.

Jojo part 5 anime so close...

Coco Jambo time!

Started watching steins gate last night. Saw the first two episodes. It was interesting. Ill keep watching for now.

Need to finish sword art online season 2, got like 3 episodes left.

Also watched a few episodes of seven deadly sins. First thing I noticed was Kiritos voice

So OPM season 2 anime officially coming out in April2019? Any word on # of episodes?

Fucking Love it so far. One Piece is low key dark as fuck. You saw the panel where the Mom was going to kill her kid so she would suffer of starvation and was set up to hang herself too.
Seems early in the arc for Luffy to be this pissed off.

Fucking Love it so far. One Piece is low key dark as fuck. You saw the panel where the Mom was going to kill her kid so she would suffer of starvation and was set up to hang herself too.

Yeah I saw that. Shit was really fucked up. There was a similar scene during the Gray Terminal fire flashback where you see an older looking man crying out holding a younger woman implied to be his daughter in his arms seemingly unconscious or dead from suffocation. Then there's the stuff with the Celestial Dragons and Law's backstory.

More dark things:

• Robins past
  • Hancock’s past
  • Noland being executed
  • Arlong’s terror on Coco Village and executioning Nami’s Mom
  • Punk Hazard experiments

And so many other things...

More dark things:

• Robins past
  • Hancock’s past
  • Noland being executed
  • Arlong’s terror on Coco Village and executioning Nami’s Mom