Anime and Manga v39

The last time I had read Space Brothers, older brother was in training and the mentor lady had the medical condition. I just started again randomly on chapter 300 and while I've no clue how the fuck we got there, or who these new people are, I INSTANTLY fucking care about them. I have no problem citing Space Brothers as one of the greatest manga of all time.

New OPM and Vinland Saga. I didn't care much for these last two OPM chapters, it was just some new characters fighting a pointless (and sub-par choreographed) fight. Vinland Saga's chapter was super short and basically filler, makes me think the author was probably ill for this month.

New OPM and Vinland Saga. I didn't care much for these last two OPM chapters, it was just some new characters fighting a pointless (and sub-par choreographed) fight. Vinland Saga's chapter was super short and basically filler, makes me think the author was probably ill for this month.
you going to hate on Flashy Flash like that

New One Piece Everyone!!!

Hopefully they explain the ending appropriately in the upcoming chapters.

Last edited:
One Piece

Well DAYUM! I mean I was expecting time travel plotting at some point, but still...DAYUM!

High Score Girl is legit good. Really underrated series. Too bad it ended in a cliffhanger(like most) but they will finish it with a 3 part OVA in March 2019. If you were born in the early 80's this anime will resonate strongly as it tells a young romance in a 90's console/arcade development backdrop. Guile as the MC's moral/spiritual adviser is funny a hell.

high-score-girl-cover.jpg

High Score Girl is legit good. Really underrated series. Too bad it ended in a cliffhanger(like most) but they will finish it with a 3 part OVA in March 2019. If you were born in the early 80's this anime will resonate strongly as it tells a young romance in a 90's console/arcade development backdrop. Guile as the MC's moral/spiritual adviser is funny a hell.

high-score-girl-cover.jpg

I love that manga. Need to pick it upppp agaion and finish it and start this anime since it's my 1st time hearing of it. In other news...

I might have to start the free trial and give it a watch. The manga's a lot of fun.

I might have to start the free trial and give it a watch. The manga's a lot of fun.

First episode was legit amazing. The site I linked while free just doesn't do the quality justice.

Hunter x Hunter is picking up the pace. Succession war is going all out.

Ippo...interesting direction. Art has been really amazing.

Love this panel

proxy

One Piece Chapter is up.

Ok so the power to time travel was the Queens and it seems to have been a Devil Fruit. Thankfully it seems to have been one way so currently the idea of Luffy being Roger via Time Travel is out. I actually like how Time Travel is being done in this context compared to others like the notorious Fairy Tail Time Skip as it only pertains to a certain group outside that main cast.

Also, I'm still waiting on your thoughts on the Slime episode JBS, that and you guys need to check out Zombie Land Saga. It was...Something truly special.

Hunter x Hunter is picking up the pace. Succession war is going all out.

Ippo...interesting direction. Art has been really amazing.

Love this panel

proxy

Sendo 2.0 looks cool.

Goblin Slayer

f4c8fdc17643c4293f7c449e0c459ac21535981821_full.jpg

Me: Hey, look. a new series!
Wife: What's it about?
Me: Probably some cookie-cutter adventure/fantasy anime.

yRO9z8n.jpg

After the goblin rape scene, it gets darker. All in the 1st episode.

Goblin Slayer

yRO9z8n.jpg

Is this more along the lines of "this is why anime is for perverts and sadists" or "this is why anime pushes the boundaries of what is possible in storytelling"?

Goblin Slayer

yRO9z8n.jpg

I read the manga for this. It gets pretty graphics sometimes.

Is this more along the lines of "this is why anime is for perverts and sadists" or "this is why anime pushes the boundaries of what is possible in storytelling"?
A little bit of both. Like Berserk. I think what's taken me aback is the art style for such content is too cute.

Back