Anime and Manga v33

Last GITS: Arise OVA just released today. They should definitely make more...They should just make a series again.

Thats basically arise border 1,2 and 3 combined into 1 ep right?

Ok i did some research.
Apparently hstd's Mangaka Daisuke Sato was actually suffering from heart disease and due to that the manga has gone on a 2 year hiatus.

We can kiss that Manga being competed goodbye.

[YT]33OL__SNtTI[/YT]

I knew it. Soul Eater should be banned.

couldn't find a dark mature anime with morbid atmosphere like the BIG O , Kaiji etc...

i give up .

couldn't find a dark mature anime with morbid atmosphere like the BIG O , Kaiji etc...

i give up .

Berserk

Claymore

Rainbow: Nisha Rokubō no Shichinin

Psycho Pass

Monster

Shinsekai yori

Ergo Proxy

Serial Experiments Lain

Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade

Last edited:
Ok i did some research.
Apparently hstd's Mangaka Daisuke Sato was actually suffering from heart disease and due to that the manga has gone on a 2 year hiatus.

We can kiss that Manga being competed goodbye.

I just read the most recent chapter, and while disappointed it'll be ending there, it was a good run. I hope the epilogue is fun. Shame that the Mangaka is I'll, hopefully he recovers fully.

Looks like she was a part of the NOT class.

When i heard of it i thought Deadman Wonderland might have been the culprit.

Berserk

Claymore

Rainbow: Nisha Rokubō no Shichinin

Psycho Pass

Monster

Shinsekai yori

Ergo Proxy

Serial Experiments Lain

Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade

i know all of this bro .

moar_bird.jpg

I am SHOCKED at the fact that Berserker,Tanimoto and Ryuto were able to beat an aged weapon master!!! I could have sworn that Diego and Alexander were going to come to their aid!

Would it be safe to say that Berserker,Tanimoto and Ryuto are able to beat a weaponless Shigure as well???

Oh and as far this chapter goes...we still don't know why Kuhsinada wanted the eternal sunset!? This was the first time seeing Kushinada embarressed/Panicked once she lost her kimono thanks to Kensei Ma!:D

Anyway, I guess next week is the final chapter but they said something about an announcment, I am guessing its time for a sequel???

I'm sad did not know that HSDK was ending great manga bitter sweet epilogue coming in the next chapter

Big day manga wise, first of all as everyone else I'm pretty surprised with the HSDK news, while I wasn't up to date it's gonna leave a hole just as big if not bigger than any series of the big 3 as far as I'm concerned.

We finally got the Tower of God release, a day late, but whatever, as long as the translation is good it's ok if it takes a bit longer... I'm not sure I'm excited to go back to another team event when we just had one tho...

Also some new series worth checking out if you're bored :

- tate-no-yuusha-no-nariagari : everything The Gamer should have been, very little exposition, great pace, not a masterpiece by any mean but a fun series so far.

- witch-hunt : might have mentioned that one already, I just love the way he draws the main girl's hair, yeah I'm a weirdo, but still it looks kinda old school/Adachi-esque it's awesome, and the story is pretty good as well.

- Tale of Eun Aran, Wind Breaker, Looking for a father are also pretty good but maybe not quite as promising (too lazy to link them).

I'm open to manga recommendations as I have a quite a bit of free time these days (especially since there's nothing on tv these days... Vikings and The Americans can't come back soon enough :/)...

I'm sad did not know that HSDK was ending great manga bitter sweet epilogue coming in the next chapter

I feel the same although to be fair, I found this series in may 2012 so I can't say I have been following it for 12 years. (14 if you count the original series)

There is many questions that need answering like:

Ogata,Kushinada and future of yami?

Hachiou masters next plan of action

Kensei mas family and rival back in china

Saiga/Kajimas future

I am dying to know how would weaponless Shigure vs Ryuto,Berserker and Tanimoto fight would go!

[YT]33OL__SNtTI[/YT]

I knew it. Soul Eater should be banned.

Weeaboos are absolutely livid about this right now. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them had a heart attack over this, considering how out of shape they tend to be.

I feel the same although to be fair, I found this series in may 2012 so I can't say I have been following it for 12 years. (14 if you count the original series)

There is many questions that need answering like:

Ogata,Kushinada and future of yami?

Hachiou masters next plan of action

Kensei mas family and rival back in china

Saiga/Kajimas future

I am dying to know how would weaponless Shigure vs Ryuto,Berserker and Tanimoto fight would go!

I've been following it since 2008 so feels like a favorite TV show coming to an end 6 entertaining Years for Me , parts of this final Arc Feel rushed perhaps the Mangaka felt like he wanted to move on. I don't blame him I think it has been a solid 12 year run perhaps he might surprise us and start a new series, History's Newest Master Kenichi , doubtful though. A lot of things still left to answer but I've been entertained enough to forgive it and can hope for the best for Matsuena.

Gotta love this manga.

Kohinata better not fight, he just came out off of a brutal loss. A concussion is not something he needs.

Pretty sure he got a concussion in his fight. He ate some nasty shots.

Back