Angela Magana-I'm a Boss Bitch but during sex I'm Submissive & want a guy to take charge

Although i agree with the premise of what you have said here. It comes off as a bit catty.

The only thing worse than a woman trying to stay relevant through sex is the girl who gets catty about said chick.

Just recognize your probably a better person than them and leave it at that.
Isn't that the point in expressing my opinion though?

What she said is typical her, anytime things like this leave her mouth my boyfriend and I just laugh and talk about how much of a desperate whore she is lol just how I view her yanno?

Isn't that the point in expressing my opinion though?

What she said is typical her, anytime things like this leave her mouth my boyfriend and I just laugh and talk about how much of a desperate whore she is lol just how I view her yanno?
Nah i get it. And you have every right to post your thoughts on the subject. Ive just always found it to be in bad taste for chicks to be catty about other chicks. But in this world where cheating husband are so relevant i do understand where you are coming from. Its pretty shitty for woman to act like this for attention. Regardless the other posts ive seen from you have shown me you are better that being catty. Thats all im tryin to say.

I feel like I could get an STD just opening up a thread about this chick.
Laughing-Crying-Emoticon-02.png

I hear you. Thanks for the kind words man. Really appreciate it.

keep posting your shit buddy you can't please everyone and should never try to, all these crybabies on here they damn well know what kind of material you work with yet they STILL click like a bunch of idiots just to hate

we get shit threads on a daily basis
1. how fat Ronda is
2. Vitor's developing dadbod
3.Mcgregor's goatliness
4.Rockhold's cock
wait what was i takling about again? oh yea you keep posting your stuff man guys will either like it or hate it and considering this is sherdog there's plenty of salty to go around

I rather Claudia with her slightly mannish voice than Angela to be honest.

Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. We have Bubba Jenkins in Studio as well as CB Gold and Tyler Boeh. I talk about my comedy show where Renato, Jessica Jaymes and Briana Banks showed up. We talk about UFC 200 and some of the upcoming fights that have been announced. The Bryan Caraway and Aljamian fight. The recent Jon Jones debacle. Bubba talks about how John Jones used to mentor him when he was a coach on TUF.

Leslie calls in at 28.30. She talks about why she wanted the Cyborg fight (She sparred with Cyborg) her recent fight with Rin Nikai, coming to my comedy show and getting fight tips from Ron Jeremy. She also recently tried Stand Up Comedy and talks about that experience.

Angela Magana comes on at 49.50. She talks about Kenny Florian's Bias Commentary during the Bec fight, her fight with The Karate Hottie and why she took the fight injured, The night that I partied with her and Bec in Vegas, her Child Custody case, how she is submissive in bed, when she plans on fighting next, being a single mom, whether or not her and Bec are hooking up, why she broke up with her ex, what she likes in bed and more. Hope you enjoy the show.

Adam Hunter

iTunes: http://bit.ly/mmaroasted

Anyone tired of these commercials?

Does this guy ever talk about MMA? All he seems to do is ask female fighters weird shit

I feel the same way about Adam Hunter and his awful clickbait threads. Dude should have been banned long ago.

This was the most important thing she said in the interview? the most important quote you could use in order to capture the essence of the interview? this was the thing you heard and thought "that's thread title worthy?"

Fuck you Adam hunter and your click bait shit.

No need to post virtually irrelevant click baits to generate hits for your own website, but you've been doing it continuously for several years now.

At least polskighost is kind enough to feed us substantial interviews with depth and then shoot us some entertaining, lengthy quotes. I actually click and like his YouTube videos as a return courtesy for his effort. You were literally just posting hot button titles and a link for years here.

My comment wasn't directed toward his thread titles, so much as to mention that his threads in themselves offer very little. He just posts here as an advertising opportunity for his own website, and always has.

You're lucky you aren't on Xbox, or we'd be settling this... In the octagon, with ineffective jabs and spinning shit.

Got it. And while I agree there is no need to be nasty, I do wish your threads were posted in another section. I find 95% of your thread titles to be misleading horseshit (non-news/non-discussion based) that I end up clicking on only to be dismayed when I realize it is all a sham. Truly not trying to be a dick here, different strokes for different folks and all, but I think most of your stuff belongs in The Wasteland or Mayberry.

Oh Mr. Adam Hunter we meet again on the plains of the harsh sherdog boards.

Keep on, keepin' on

evil-smile.gif

But seriously are you gunning for a new TMZ MMA position or something ? But seriously at the end of the day you got to be able to smile about it.

But seriously are you ? :D

Girls being submissive is the new missionary.

Not to sound harsh, but his podcast is the worst mma podcast, and I listen to quite a few.

Not to sound harsh, but his podcast is the worst mma podcast, and I listen to quite a few.
isnt this the cornyass :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that made those "tweets from last fight" articles? He's like the least funny person in all of sherdog, yet the only one getting paid to make "jokes". what a world.

Came to see Magana get shredded like she does in every thread about her

Left more than satisfied

isnt this the cornyass :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that made those "tweets from last fight" articles? He's like the least funny person in all of sherdog, yet the only one getting paid to make "jokes". what a world.

It was the fake group text threads, and every one was beyond garbage.

Chick is always spewing some nonsense or posting some garbage to try to stay relevant.

She is such a dirtbag, her Twitter account is full of attention seeking shit and her ass

Back