Angela Magana-I'm a Boss Bitch but during sex I'm Submissive & want a guy to take charge

OK no worries man. I won't post on this website anymore. It's all good.

Keep posting. Your shit is always pretty funny and most people that post on here haven't smelt a pussy in years and just like to hate on people

I really have no idea why Magana is still in the UFC. I could drive to my local Walmart pick out the first 10 chicks I see and they would all kick her ass.

one of the uglier whores in mma, can't fight shit

"Angela Magana's sex life" is one of the worst topics of discussion I could think of.

It's like talking to my Grandpa about his boils.

Jim-Carrey-Disgusting.gif
Haha, don't disrespect your gramps like that. Magana is awful to compare

Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. We have Bubba Jenkins in Studio as well as CB Gold and Tyler Boeh. I talk about my comedy show where Renato, Jessica Jaymes and Briana Banks showed up. We talk about UFC 200 and some of the upcoming fights that have been announced. The Bryan Caraway and Aljamian fight. The recent Jon Jones debacle. Bubba talks about how John Jones used to mentor him when he was a coach on TUF.

Leslie calls in at 28.30. She talks about why she wanted the Cyborg fight (She sparred with Cyborg) her recent fight with Rin Nikai, coming to my comedy show and getting fight tips from Ron Jeremy. She also recently tried Stand Up Comedy and talks about that experience.

Angela Magana comes on at 49.50. She talks about Kenny Florian's Bias Commentary during the Bec fight, her fight with The Karate Hottie and why she took the fight injured, The night that I partied with her and Bec in Vegas, her Child Custody case, how she is submissive in bed, when she plans on fighting next, being a single mom, whether or not her and Bec are hooking up, why she broke up with her ex, what she likes in bed and more. Hope you enjoy the show.

Adam Hunter

iTunes: http://bit.ly/mmaroasted

What a cuck she is
Sub women are no fun

Why the fuck would you bump this utterly pointless thread?

I would. I'm not even going to pretend I wouldn't.
Face is weird, but I would do It for the ass alone.

Cyborg took charge and pushed her shit in and now Cyborg will be charged
ronsimmonsdamn.gif

Last edited:
Back