Angela Magana-I'm a Boss Bitch but during sex I'm Submissive & want a guy to take charge

tumblr_inline_mqh78j59l31qz4rgp.gif

Not at all. I will take Domino Presley over Magana any day.
I would take any natural woman over a surgically retrofitted male. But thankfully I have already chosen a woman so the decision isn't a choice between a gorgeous she-man and a hideous woman.

I would take any natural woman over a surgically retrofitted male. But thankfully I have already chosen a woman so the decision isn't a choice between a gorgeous she-man and a hideous woman.

That's a damn shame. Nothing better than a surgically retrofitted man.

That's a damn shame. Nothing better than a surgically retrofitted man.
There is. An actual woman. Preferably with natural tits and without too much makeup, so she looks much the same the morning after as the night before.

There is. An actual woman. Preferably with natural tits and without too much makeup, so she looks much the same the morning after as the night before.

It's 2017, bro. She-men are the future. Wake up.

Cyborg should just force herself into Magana's ass with her dick.

When I evaluate attractiveness, physical features are not the only thing that comes into play.

For me, and I don't care if that is not how it works for everybody else, but for me, personality matters.

So while she's got a fairly decent body (even though she's kind a got those fetal alcohol syndrome eyes), so let's say looks wise she was a six or seven.... her personality makes her a negative two.

She basically has every personality trait that I can't stand rolled into one and magnified.

Would you say Maganafied?

I'll see myself out.

She's also ugly as FUCK! I'd say that I doubt she can even score, buuuuut considering all the white knighting I've seen around here, I'm sure plenty of guys would try. Also, her leaked photos... Gross as fuck. She probably uploaded those herself.

Oh my god, "fighters" like her and Felice make me so angry

One, they not only suck as fighters, they pretty much stopped fighting and just try to use their bodies in insta photos to stay relevant and get likes .. Disgusting

And gross 40 y/o Shertards comment on threads such as these and get all horny & say the wild types of shit and give the kind of reactions these dumb whores want
Said one of the biggest attention whores sherdog has ever seen

Your AV....
your social media...
.... your post millennial brainwashed idiocracy social justice threads

And who uses the non-word
Y'all when they dont live in the south?
What are you
The britany spears of new jersey?

You seem like the type of person who saw "Get out" with all her urban friends and thought it was a profound thought provoking cinematic experience

I could probably say anything to or about you and really wouldnt care
Since the attention(good or bad) is all you crave
Even forum/twitter/facebook and anonymous criticism like mine
Probably gives you a thrill that you feed off of and crave like a attention junkie

Last edited:
Back