Andrea "KGB" Lee vs. Jessica-Rose Clark ("Jessy Jess") at UFC Milwaukee, December 15, 2018

Who wins?

• Total voters
Lmk if you can find a more flattering pic of Jessy Jess, playboy.
not saying she's great, but she does have some nice angles. her fuckload of tats and the short hair kinda fucks her up, but she's not that bad

725225_Dlrt6K7L.jpg

wmIfJKV.jpg

39099C4D00000578-3818640-image-a-3_1475438314059.jpg

KGB by nazi death chop to the liver

I like Jess cause she replied to me on Facebook.

But Andrea Lee probably will win.

One looks like she used some steroids, because her forhead is f..in huge , second looks like she just escaped from prison, tremendous matchmaking.

Picked Lee but she does have a way of doing stupid shit. Not sure where her head is and this is not that favorable a match-up for her.

Really a coin toss pick.

I agree. It's Lee's fight to lose (and she may choose to do so).

But props to Jess; she seems down to fight anybody the UFC puts in front of her.

Jarl

This trash is going head to head with a Canelo fight lollllll

I like Jess cause she replied to me on Facebook.

But Andrea Lee probably will win.
I had my first fight on the same card with her and used to buy my fight gear from a shop she worked at.

She's awesome. Really down to earth and pretty funny. I came in to pick up a rashie I'd ordered and I had a black eye while wearing my work gear (office gettup). Another guy fighter was in there hanging out with her and when I got to the counter he says "is he the doctor?" (She had booked a home doctor appointment) and she says "yeah, because he totally looks like a doctor hey". I said "what, I couldn't pass as a doctor?". We all stared at each other before bursting out laughing. I have an obviously battered nose, some colly ear and i had a black eye at the time...i don't look like a doctor.

I've been wanting to tell that story on here for a while but it never came up, so cheers.

Back