Andrea "KGB" Lee vs. Jessica-Rose Clark ("Jessy Jess") at UFC Milwaukee, December 15, 2018

Who wins?

• Total voters
Winner gets to spend a night of passion with me. Loser gets to spend two nights with me.

Jessica-Rose Clark says she offered Andrea Lee free flight, room after alleged domestic abuse incident
By Marc Raimondi Sep 16, 2018

“I don’t know her personally,” Clark told MMA Fighting. “We’ve always just interacted online. But I messaged her on Twitter straight away and said, ‘Hey man, I’ve got a spare room. I’ll pay for you and your daughter to come out to [Las] Vegas if you just need to get away.’ And I sent her my number.”

[This was before they had been scheduled to fight each other]

~
Clark said a fight with Lee has been on her radar for a while, dating back to when both of them were competing for Invicta FC. In fact, Invicta wanted to put that fight together, but Clark didn’t want to do it, because she was only making $2,000 to show and another $2,000 if she won. Clark felt like a matchup of her against Lee should be a much more high-profile, lucrative bout.

“I’ve been wanting to fight her for a long time, but when she first got mentioned as a legitimate opponent, I said to [my coach] John [Wood], ‘Honestly, this fight needs to happen when we’re both getting paid a lot more,’” Clark said. “It’s going to be a good fight, it’s definitely worth the money and it’s one that people want to see. And it’s one that’s going to be lost on a smaller show. “

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/9/...ht-room-after-alleged-domestic-abuse-incident

Last edited:
What's it like to be a homosexual man in 2018
What state are you from, how are you received?
It's not too bad except for the odd lowering of my t-cell count.

Is Andea Lee the one who got abused by her ex-con neo-Nazi husband?

Yes and defends his tat's and I think also him beating on her,
"you guys dont know what its like" stuff IIRC

Andrea Lee

CjiAVYaWkAA2RuC.jpg

CjiAQMFWgAEToqi.jpg

Favor Jess in this one. She should have a size advantage, KGB cuts a LOT to get to 125 but so does Jess and I think she will be the bigger girl.

And its hard not to question where Lee will be mentally. Either shes back with Donny and training at Karate Mafia, in which case, thats going to bring a lot of attention and focus to her, or, shes moved camps, is away from him, in which case you have not only the new camp thing, but also the inevitable questions.

not wanting to kick Lee when shes down, but shes had VERY favourable matchups from both Invicta and Legacy. her record has a degree of padding on it. shes pretty overrated

Andrea Lee knocking down Rachael Ostovich with a left.

aef5d9549e51cd6fac1f0610f8917f42.gif
Cmon dont act like rachael is some "decent" fighter the only reason why she is in the ufc is because she is hot . saw this girl andrea lee fight in maia vs usman card against some other girl i remember that fight getting fight of the night it was kinda a good fight by wmma standards but was very boring at times because of that female referee this blonde girl would punch that other girl ankle a thousand times before that dumb referee would call them to stand up

Back