Andrea "KGB" Lee vs. Jessica-Rose Clark ("Jessy Jess") at UFC Milwaukee, December 15, 2018

Who wins?

• Total voters
wC068V6.jpg

That's a sub-Arianny flat ass :confused:

Didn’t some punks break into her home and kick her cat dead or something? Glad she got new babies. Speaking of babies she can have mine too. She’s not your classic beauty but she fine in a weird way.

KGB Lee is one of the female fighter I like to watch. Very aggressive style and always tries to dish out as much as possible.

Picked Lee but she does have a way of doing stupid shit. Not sure where her head is and this is not that favorable a match-up for her.

Really a coin toss pick.

Goddammit. Hopefully there's an injury and the card gets shuffled around a bit.... I can't root against either of them.

Lol@"fight analysis" for these two like you care about their skills beyond makeup application.
I don't conform to the juvenile prejudices you hold against WMMA fans. I post fight analyses (when available) and training videos because I DO care about those things. My posting record reflects that clearly.

Def getting a lib vs righty vibe here. Jj is actually not that bad looking if she just didn't make herself look so sloppy and nasty.

I don't conform to the juvenile prejudices you hold against WMMA fans. I post fight analyses (when available) and training videos because I DO care about those things. My posting record reflects that clearly.
Literally never once seen you post about male fighters. What are you, sexist?

Andrea Lee fights like a man. Like a man who wants to beat the fuck out of you. So I pick her.

Sounds like a really interesting match-up for the 125 division, two fighters who've got the clear ambition to climb in the still very fresh and volatile rankings in this division. Talent and style wise I'll have to give the advantage to Andrea Lee, physically there should also be a significant difference in her favor as far as I expect it. Hard to wish someone good luck when they're married to a nazi who beats the crap out of them though so I will be rooting for who I presume to be the underdog in Jessica Rose Clark

Battle of the battered.

Going with Jessy Jess because her face tattoo'd ex is just slightly less retarded than that murdering Nazi POS.

Literally never once seen you post about male fighters. What are you, sexist?

I started this thread on Richard Walsh
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/r...in-brisbane-australia.3160937/#post-112995603

And I started this thread on Dominick Cruz
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/b...eads-setups-steers-pre-ufc-207-study.3428597/

I've also posted about Conor McGregor.

For just a few examples.

But, generally, the male fighters that I care about have plenty of Sherdoggers to post about them. Quality WMMA threads are much more rare, so I choose to focus on posting those.

Back