Andrea KGB Lee is debuting this weekend in Chile

As long as she can avoid the big U, she'll do some damage in the division. She comes to fight and finish.

GiftedEachIrishdraughthorse.gif
tumblr_nxvtyomGdc1ry1rm7o1_500.gif
source.gif
great left hand

Her whole thing is being hot and the OP has no pics. Ban.

Her whole thing is being hot and yet she comes to throw down every time? You've obviously never seen KGB fight.

Good to see her finally in the UFC. She put on some awesome fights and had some wicked finishes in Invicta. She's got some of the best striking and head movement in the division.

Lee? I thought she was asian this whole time

How do you guys think she will do? Looked quite solid from what i saw and complete for WMMA standards.
Andrea-KGB-Lee.png

hqdefault.jpg

andrea-lee-5-652x400.jpg
It's sad they all have to sell the sexual side...
Besides a couple of handsome Fighters, you don't really see them doing almost a Brazzers publicity

Lets see what gurl gots?

I'm in! KGB got this!

Lol Macedo hasnt even beaten a single person with a winning record in WMMA. Shes a literal nobody. At least Lees last 5 opponents have winning records and she won 4 straight.

Her last four opponents have been cans/jobbers.

She lost to Roxanne Modaferri, and while I'm personally a Roxy fan, the majority of sheep here say Roxy is garbage, which means Lee is worse than garbage.

I don't know about fight of the year but she chains submission after submission in this fight. Looking forward to seeing her in the UFC. She's definitely on a different level from most girls.

Wow certainely one of the sexiest matchup ever, damn. I wont lie, I care about this fight, but it has nothing to do with mma.

If I remember correctly her husband/headcoach has a swastkia on his forearm.

If I've seen her fight before, how is she debuting?

shes not hot like what youre going for but she is a really damn good fighter in multiple disciplines

Back