Andrea KGB Lee is debuting this weekend in Chile

Mr hanky

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
How do you guys think she will do? Looked quite solid from what i saw and complete for WMMA standards.
Andrea-KGB-Lee.png

hqdefault.jpg

andrea-lee-5-652x400.jpg

Last edited:
Her whole thing is being hot and the OP has no pics. Ban.

View attachment 381459
View attachment 381461
Hot? She looks like a poverty PVZ on anavar
Shut up Colby.
I wasn’t even saying she was hot, I was saying that sex appeal is a part of her game like Felice Herrig for example, who I am also not saying is hot.
And the TS agreed and improved the OP. Go away until you post again on twitter and need to come back here and post about it hoping to get a reaction.

How do you guys think she will do? Looked quite solid from what i saw and complete for WMMA standards.
Andrea-KGB-Lee.png

hqdefault.jpg

andrea-lee-5-652x400.jpg

Hell fuck yeah. She is wife material.

Shut up Colby.
I wasn’t even saying she was hot, I was saying that sex appeal is a part of her game like Felice Herrig for example, who I am also not saying is hot.
And the TS agreed and improved the OP. Go away until you post again on twitter and need to come back here and post about it hoping to get a reaction.

Sex appeal is part of every fighter's game. Never forget Ronda Rousey!!!
p9LeuhS.gif

Shut up Colby.
D0A070FD-E8B5-474F-902F-05EBCC135736.gif
Colby really stays on the triggered minds 24/7

She is hot.

The card is hot too. HOT GARBAGE that is.

I don't think she will go far
Well is WFLW so she will be top 10 by default, but I wouldn't be surprised if Macedo beats her

I don't think she will go far
Well is WFLW so she will be top 10 by default, but I wouldn't be surprised if Macedo beats her
Lol Macedo hasnt even beaten a single person with a winning record in WMMA. Shes a literal nobody. At least Lees last 5 opponents have winning records and she won 4 straight.

As long as she can avoid the big U, she'll do some damage in the division. She comes to fight and finish.

GiftedEachIrishdraughthorse.gif
tumblr_nxvtyomGdc1ry1rm7o1_500.gif
source.gif

Back