Andrea KGB Lee is debuting this weekend in Chile

I don't think she will go far
Well is WFLW so she will be top 10 by default, but I wouldn't be surprised if Macedo beats her

Man, you haven't see any of her fights. Girls really throws a lot and from different angles. That kind of creativity is rare in WMMA. Plus she has good ground game. No way Macedo will beat her.

One of the 125 pound TUF cans getting dropped by a jab.

{<jordan}

200w.gif

Man, you haven't see any of her fights. Girls really throws a lot and from different angles. That kind of creativity is rare in WMMA. Plus she has good ground game. No way Macedo will beat her.
While you are right she tends to make fights harder than they have to be due to low fight IQ. She has all the tools to be special but she just needs to make better decisions during the fight.

I watched her most previous fight in Axs fights. Good movement, technique, and power in her strikes, as well as an offensive guard. Should be top 5 in WfW, glad to see she’s finally making her debut after the usada bull crap

Nice, hopefully she wins. She seems like an exciting fighter. Probably the only good WMMA fighter from Jacksons right now, lol.

She looks pretty good. Still has a lot of room for improvement but she is going to be top 5 really fast. She all ready is really good, looking forward to her debut.

It pains me, but she is going to wreck Veronica.

Hell fuck yeah. She is wife material.

Sex appeal is part of every fighter's game. Never forget Ronda Rousey!!!
p9LeuhS.gif

God she was so cringy... This shit makes my skin crawl..

Also.... anyone of you saying you wouldn’t want to bang Felice Herrig or KBG is a fucking liar. Drop the high school bro act.

Didn't she have a USADA run-in? I'm surprised that hasn't been mentioned.

I've seen all her Invicta fights
She was taken down by Roxy with ease, despite of ending in a SD
Dalelio's and Tracy's fights were close. She had some squash matches too

She has a good BJJ but I have my doubts about her wrestling and I don't see Macedo going to exchange with her

Not hating on her at all, but I have still my worries about her overall game in order to be a future contender

Cute... Another reason to watch WMMA.

I watched her most previous fight in Axs fights. Good movement, technique, and power in her strikes, as well as an offensive guard. Should be top 5 in WfW, glad to see she’s finally making her debut after the usada bull crap

Considering everything he and her camp have said about her previous positive test, it was anything but bull crap.

Nice, hopefully she wins. She seems like an exciting fighter. Probably the only good WMMA fighter from Jacksons right now, lol.

She trains at Karate Mafia.

I think she will win. Andrea has height, reach and per advantage over her natural opponent

The only hot one in this fight is Macedo who is legit hot not just fighter hot.

Back