Anderson vs Shogun at UFC 212?

Fan of both. Think Shogun might finish him these days.

It would be great fight, better than fighting young guns

That makes no sense. He already had a fight against Sonnen book and there was never an official fight offer. Jeez, you just can't accept being wrong.

Rockhold beat the dog shit out of Weidman and already had a win over Jacare lol no, if Bisping would've beaten Belfort then he wouldve gotten the TS and rightfully so considering beating Belfort is a lot more significant than beating Mark Munoz. He never defended his title against anyone else and you can't dispute that.

Biggest duck ever is Fedor ducking the UFC for 10 years

You're revisioning history as usual. You're argument is flawed.

Not sure why you keep bringing the "no official offer" argument, like if Anderson didn't turn down official offers.

Anderson has no problem calling out guys like Nick Diaz, but when it comes to Shogun, no, "come to my division". lol GOAT duck.

You're revisioning history as usual. You're argument is flawed.

Not sure why you keep bringing the "no official offer" argument, like if Anderson didn't turn down official offers.

Anderson has no problem calling out guys like Nick Diaz, but when it comes to Shogun, no, "come to my division". lol GOAT duck.
Did Rockhold not TKO Weidman and leave him a bloody mess?

Because there was never anything close to being offered yet you say he ducked. It's just that you've got issues dude.

GOAT duck is Fedor, get it right.

Did Rockhold not TKO Weidman and leave him a bloody mess?

Because there was never anything close to being offered yet you say he ducked. It's just that you've got issues dude.

GOAT duck is Fedor, get it right.

Did Anderson call him out for that reason?

K...

So you're revisioning history.

I never believed that there would be a time when I'd say this but I'd rather see Shogun vs Jones 2.

I'd watch Shogun Anderson, I don't mind, but I don't think Shogun has that many fights left in him to waste one on a dude that's older than him.

Plus I give Anderson 0 chance against Shogun. 0. The first leg kick will make Anderson shut down mentally.

A man with the most gruesome leg injury vs a legendary leg kicker ? Fuck that.

Shogun vs Jones 2, let's do this.

WAR SHOGUN !!!!!
Did you see shoguns last fight? He threw countless of the most pathetic leg kicks I've ever seen. His leg kick game isn't as ferocious as it once was.

Anderson himself has always said that he didn't want to fight fellow Brazilians and the fight was never offered to him. And like I said, he had Sonnen already booked.

Shogun is an sloppy striker with average wrestling lol how is that a bad matchup for him? Dude has some of the worst striking defense at LHW. That wasn't an excuse lol he did it against Cormier as well.

Keep making things up

Shogun is a sloppy striker ?

Dude Anderson got light up by Bisping.

He had a decision match with Nate Diaz... a WW... a man way tinier than him. While on steroids. While the other man was high...

He didn't out strike Demian Maia...

He got light up by Weidman...

Basically your favorite Matrix fighter has been light up by a lot of people which is not very Matrixy of him.

And while Shogun's game is weaker than when he was young, it's still more than enough for a man than breaks his own legs.

You are scared for Anderson you closeted Fedor fan. Are you secretly in love with Shogun as well ? Is this your sick way of showing love via obsession ?

Shogun is a sloppy striker ?

Dude Anderson got light up by Bisping.

He had a decision match with Nate Diaz... a WW... a man way tinier than him. While on steroids. While the other man was high...

He didn't out strike Demian Maia...

He got light up by Weidman...

Basically your favorite Matrix fighter has been light up by a lot of people which is not very Matrixy of him.

And while Shogun's game is weaker than when he was young, it's still more than enough for a man than breaks his own legs.

You are scared for Anderson you closeted Fedor fan. Are you secretly in love with Shogun as well ? Is this your sick way of showing love via obsession ?
Didn't outstrike Maia? Wtf are you talking about kid?

Shogun was embarrassed by OSP on the feet lol pleaaase

It's too bad they didn't fight after Shogun KO'd Machida.

That was the perfect time.

Back