Anderson vs Shogun at UFC 212?

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its the last chance to see that fight happening. I dont want to see it when they have the age from Shamrock vs Gracie III . At lightheavyweight.

Shogun once said that Anderson was by far the most talented guy at chute box.

I like them both too much, I couldnt want to see this fight.

I never believed that there would be a time when I'd say this but I'd rather see Shogun vs Jones 2.

I'd watch Shogun Anderson, I don't mind, but I don't think Shogun has that many fights left in him to waste one on a dude that's older than him.

Plus I give Anderson 0 chance against Shogun. 0. The first leg kick will make Anderson shut down mentally.

A man with the most gruesome leg injury vs a legendary leg kicker ? Fuck that.

Shogun vs Jones 2, let's do this.

WAR SHOGUN !!!!!

Hmm. Shogun might just stand and bang because he is good friends with Anderson and wouldn't go into vicious leg kick mode.

I never believed that there would be a time when I'd say this but I'd rather see Shogun vs Jones 2.

I'd watch Shogun Anderson, I don't mind, but I don't think Shogun has that many fights left in him to waste one on a dude that's older than him.

Plus I give Anderson 0 chance against Shogun. 0. The first leg kick will make Anderson shut down mentally.

WAR SHOGUN !!!!!

Shogun hasnt been able to leg kick for years. Anderson is a southpaw so his titanium leg wouldnt even be getting kicked due to stances. Anderson has also checked nearly every leg kick thrown at him. Your mma-brain is the one with zero chance bud.

Last edited:
Anderson by easy UD if he was younger, now I just wanna see the spider retire. I guess true warriors never know when to hang em up, they usually die on the battlefield :(. Shogun versus Latifi would make sense considering they both beat Villante. Shogun is in a tough spot because I think the top four beat him pretty bad, he can keep fighting guys he's destroy in his prime but eventually he'll lose to one of them. I still think he Ko's Latifi tho.

Shogun hasnt been able to leg kick for years. Anderson is a southpaw so his titanium leg wouldnt even be getting kicked due to stances. Your mma-brain is the one with zero chance bud.
Nope, not interested.

No point for this fight. They should just let these guys beat up mid level americans for the remainder of their careers.

WAR SHOGUN !!!!!
Wow, you picked the one fight I'd rather see less than Shogun vs Anderson.

Do you want Shogun to die?

As strange as it is to say this, Anderson seems like a step backwards for Shogun right now.

WAR SHOGUN !!!!!

Did you just go full retard? Keep Rua away from Jones is Shogun fan 101

rather just see some old dream matches with a bunch of old dudes/guys out of retirement for one-offs, vs Franklin, Cung Le, Lindland, the Crow, Bonnar etc. if there are any left.

Anderson has never liked the idea of fighting Shogun. He already ducked him.

WAR SHOGUN !!!!!
You're such a shitty poster lol 0 chance against Shogun?

Jones would fucking massacre Shogun.

How delusional can you be? Holy shit

Anderson has never liked the idea of fighting Shogun. He already ducked him.
Never happened.

Reporter asked Shogun if he'd ever fight Anderson and he said yes. Reporter asked Anderson that Shogun would take that fight if offered and Anderson said for him to come to his division (where he's champion). He'd also already had a fight booked against Sonnen.

If you want to see ducking look at Shogun/Glover, Bisping/Romero/ and Fedor/entire UFC lol

Back