Anderson Silva says UFC fight with GSP still possible

Where is the MMAth? I said Anderson got beat by the same guy GSP smashed. Never said it was an indicator of how GSP vs Anderson would go,. Though we all know GSP owns Anderson at any point in their careers. Shael besmirched Anderson, and he's not half the fighter GSP is. Only thing that saved Anderson was Shael has the fight IQ, and sub defence, of a potato.

Also, Anderson isn't clean in any way shape or form. Probably never was. Did the failed PED test against Nic Diaz magically disappear? Oh, and also for your boyfriend Dozer:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/d...ws-he-hates-gsp.3797517/page-3#post-142946253

Chael lost: twice btw.
Nobody ever damaged Silva from GnP. GSP would get NOTHING done.

Anderson doesn't need to be in his prime to beat GSP. The technical gap between the two is huge.

Is that other guy clean? Are you sure? The guy who ran away from the USADA era? He looked sluggish, tired against Ping.

Ah, it's a good day to teach silly fans of inferior fighters what the "ART" in MMA really means.

You should all be thankful for the one true artist in this game: Anderson Silva.

Top 5 GOATS: Silva, Jones, Fedor (all equal), Aldo, MM
then the rest.

Well, for someone who can't read, it doesn't. Let me rephrase for you.

"In the fight against Bisping, the unanimous GOAT of MMA, Anderson Silva, executed manoeuvres more complex than any (manoeuvre) GSP has displayed in his entire career".

Get it?

And that's a fight he was robbed of the win. Even in defeat he is superior: that's true, legitimate, unequivocal GOATness.

bisping-silva-decision-e1456616730830.jpg
The reason why it doesn’t make sense b/c you just invented some bullshit criteria that isn’t measured by any reputable source other than yourself. Show me someone or something that proves Anderson has more “technically complex martial arts movement” and how that would that even be evaluated.

Congratulations, you’re stupid.

Last edited:
Ah, it's a good day to teach silly fans of inferior fighters what the "ART" in MMA really means.

You should all be thankful for the one true artist in this game: Anderson Silva.

Top 5 GOATS: Silva, Jones, Fedor (all equal), Aldo, MM
then the rest.
ART of cheating? Got it.

The reason why it doesn’t make sense b/c you just invented some bullshit criteria that isn’t measured by an reputable source other than yourself. Show me someone or something that proves Anderson has more “technically complex martial arts movement” and how that would that even be evaluated.

Congratulations, you’re stupid.

Go watch the fights. Flying knee. Front kick to the head. Can GSP do any of that? Superman punch? LOL....

Yes, there is such a thing. Some movements are more complex than others. If you cannot understand that, you don't know martial arts.

Go watch the fights. Flying knee. Front kick to the head. Can GSP do any of that? Superman punch? LOL....

Yes, there is such a thing. Some movements are more complex than others. If you cannot understand that, you don't know martial arts.
Okay fine, to someone who doesn’t know martial arts, prove to me the complexities of it. Show me some type of judging criteria, data, anything. You just saying a bunch of nonsense doesn’t prove anything without actual facts or quantitative data.

Okay fine, to someone who doesn’t know martial arts, prove to me the complexities of it. Show me some type of judging criteria, data, anything. You just saying a bunch of nonsense doesn’t prove anything without actual facts or quantitative data.

LOL, you are a NERD.
Quantitative data. It's a sport: go try do repeat the movements and you will know. Go try to do it at a big stage....and you will know it.

nerd....

Chael lost: twice btw.
Nobody ever damaged Silva from GnP. GSP would get NOTHING done.

Anderson doesn't need to be in his prime to beat GSP. The technical gap between the two is huge.

Is that other guy clean? Are you sure? The guy who ran away from the USADA era? He looked sluggish, tired against Ping.

Ran away? Your bullshit narrative is just that, bullshit.

The guy who openly pushed for more testing, then left when the UFC refused to do so? And the UFC didn't get in bed with USADA until a year and a half after GSP retired. Please grow a brain stem.

Also, Silva has pissed hot 2x in the USADA era. Tainted supplements LOL. Only true idiots believe that shit. Silva would never be able to come back and perform at the level GSP did after 4 years off. And GSP was in the testing pool for over a year before he fought Bisping.

Also, according to your boyfriend:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/d...ws-he-hates-gsp.3797517/page-3#post-142946253

LOL, you are a NERD.
Quantitative data. It's a sport: go try do repeat the movements and you will know. Go try to do it at a big stage....and you will know it.

nerd....
Big stage? What kind of fights have you had on the “big stage?”

So I’m a nerd b/c I ask you to prove your bullshit “technically complex martial arts movements” theory?
So you call ppl nerds that asks you to prove something? Hmm

Ran away? Your bullshit narrative is just that, bullshit.

The guy who openly pushed for more testing, then left when the UFC refused to do so? And the UFC didn't get in bed with USADA until a year and a half after GSP retired. Please grow a brain stem.

Also, Silva has pissed hot 2x in the USADA era. Tainted supplements LOL. Only true idiots believe that shit. Silva would never be able to come back and perform at the level GSP did after 4 years off. And GSP was in the testing pool for over a year before he fought Bisping.

Also, according to your boyfriend:

Go study how to get false negatives in north american testing agencies. You are too misinformed.

Big stage? What kind of fights have you had on the “big stage?”

So I’m a nerd b/c I ask you to prove your bullshit “technically complex martial arts movements” theory?
So you call ppl nerds that asks you to prove something? Hmm

You are a nerd. That's a fact.

You want quantitative "data" (you don't even know what data mean). Go count how often a fighter can deliver a kick to the face like the did. Divide by attempts and you will see how difficult and rare it is.

Also: you don't know jack. If you watched any sport, you wouldn't be able to differentiate a difficult movement from a trivial one.

When did anderson ever fight at WW? or are you claiming GSP is ducking someone not in his weight class? which means anderson and jones are duckers, I wouldn't call them 2 duckers but they have cheating in common
I+would+love+to+see+a+back+and+forth+debate+_5b2a92807afc8b405653aa7f1c5e14b2.gif

Um

Anderson fought at 168lbs for a large portion of his career. This post got a lot of likes to. Damn Sherdog is filled with dumb kids now

You are a nerd. That's a fact.

You want quantitative "data" (you don't even know what data mean). Go count how often a fighter can deliver a kick to the face like the did. Divide by attempts and you will see how difficult and rare it is.

Also: you don't know jack. If you watched any sport, you wouldn't be able to differentiate a difficult movement from a trivial one.
Again this is all subjective without any facts. Christ you’re stupid. I can say the same about spinning back kicks or double leg takedowns. See how dumb your arguments are?

Um

Anderson fought at 168lbs for a large portion of his career. This post got a lot of likes to. Damn Sherdog is filled with dumb kids now

In his UFC career?

WTF does fights 12-15 years ago have to do with GSP (supposedly) ducking the guy in the next weight class up when they both fought in the UFC?

You can't be that stupid that I had to point that out to you, but you are.

Again this is all subjective without any facts. Christ you’re stupid. I can say the same about spinning back kicks or double leg takedowns. See how dumb your arguments are?

You probably watch high level mountaineering and tell yourself "that's easy, I could do it too". LOL.
You are so dumb, it defies belief.

Um

Anderson fought at 168lbs for a large portion of his career. This post got a lot of likes to. Damn Sherdog sucks lol
Because you somehow don't realize we were talking about in the ufc. Who cares if he fought ww outside the ufc. It was a response to gsp ducking Silva, Silva was never in gsps weight class so how do you duck someone not in your division.

Back