Anderson Silva says UFC fight with GSP still possible

If you don't get it....it means you never tried it.
Tried what? Tried using “technically complex martial art movements?” Have you? You implied that you used them on the “big stage” so show me that you did.

Finishes > Decisions

That’s the whole point of a fist fight
That doesn’t answer the question. I know you’re trying to back up your friend there but you’re really not answering the question. You’re just posting things that had nothing to do with the discussion.

That doesn’t answer the question. I know you’re trying to back up your friend there but you’re really not answering the question. You’re just posting things that had nothing to do with the discussion.
Keep replying nonsense and acting dumb. Dozer will be here

Tried what? Tried using “technically complex martial art movements?” Have you? You implied that you used them on the “big stage” so show me that you did.

I've done many sports. I know when someone is just special. No need for numbers to understand talent.

You can't "quantify" someone who plays an instrument better, who paints better, who sings better. You're a stat-monger.

Keep replying nonsense and acting dumb. Dozer will be here
You’re talking to about yourself in the third person? How am I acting dumb? By asking how Anderson uses more technically complex martial art movements?
You’re obviously the one that is not trying to act dumb but is dumb.

Anderson had 15 finishes, 10 title defenses, 3 LHW KOs during his 17 fight win streak.

GSP had 7 straight fights and 8/9 go to a decision during his title run.

Finishes > Decisions

KOs/Subs > Judges

True warrior > true cherry picker

Stephan Bonnar. James Irvin. Thales Leites. Patrick Cote. Travis Lutter. LMAO. If you're trying to use James Fucking Irvin as some kind of proof of how good Anderson is.........and also lol at him 'finishing' Cote.

Marquardt was a bulked up WW. As was Cote, and Maia. Travis Lutter? Oh my.

The MW division was full of 1 dimensional fighters, bulked up WW and cans, when Anderson ruled it. As soon as a half decently well rounded fighter came along, Anderson got smashed. 2x. Then the fighter that smashed him, proved to be nothing more than mediocre himself. 1-4-1, could barely get past Nic Diaz, and got beat by the same Bisping you and that half wit Jack try to shit on GSP for smashing LMAO.

Beating mediocre competition easily, isn't impressive. Neither is getting beat up for 4.5 rounds by Shael.

There is a reason Anderson ducked any real competition at LHW, and took fights against pillow fisted fighters and cans there. 'Jon Jones is my friend' LOL.

Also, pissed hot 2x. Tainted supplements LOL. You can't be (though you truly are) that stupid to believe that shit.

GSP is 10x the fighter Anderoid ever will be. 10x the human being too.

Avenged his only 2 loses in his career in devastating fashion.

Went up a weight class after a 4 year layoff and besmirched the reigning champion of that weight class, who also beat Anderoid, in less than 3 rounds.

More top 5 and top 10 wins than Anderson (and it's not close).

And, agains just for you you special little snowflake:

https://mmajunkie.com/2015/06/ufc-c...details-of-out-of-competition-testing-program

I've done many sports. I know when someone is just special. No need for numbers to understand talent.

You can't "quantify" someone who plays an instrument better, who paints better, who sings better. You're a stat-monger.
Yeah its called being subjective. Was that so hard?
Btw stupid, you can quantify someone’s singing ability by hearing the range of notes the singer can hit. Not rocket science bud.

Stephan Bonnar. James Irvin. Thales Leites. Patrick Cote. Travis Lutter. LMAO. If you're trying to use James Fucking Irvin as some kind of proof of how good Anderson is.........and also lol at him 'finishing' Cote.

The MW division was full of 1 dimensional fighters, bulked up WW and cans, when Anderson ruled it. As soon as a half decently well rounded fighter came along, Anderson got smashed. 2x. Then the fighter that smashed him, proved to be nothing more than mediocre himself. 1-4-1, could barely get past Nic Diaz, and got beat by the same Bisping you and that half wit Jack try to shit on GSP for smashing LMAO.

Beating mediocre competition easily, isn't impressive. Neither is getting beat up for 4.5 rounds by Shael.

There is a reason Anderson ducked any real competition at LHW, and took fights against pillow fisted fighters and cans there. 'Jon Jones is my friend' LOL.

Also, pissed hot 2x. Tainted supplements LOL. You can't be (though you truly are) that stupid to believe that shit.

Went up a weight class after a 4 year layoff and besmirched the reigning champion of that weight class, who also beat Anderoid, in less than 3 rounds.

https://mmajunkie.com/2015/06/ufc-c...details-of-out-of-competition-testing-program
Pro MMA fighters confirmed that Anderson, Fedor, Jones > GSP and it wasn’t even close.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/your-fighter´s-goat.3730621/#post-139555015

We've all heard those excuses before.

He knew it was coming. A guy who cherry picks Ping for his come back is cunning and well-informed enough to know when the dark clouds are arriving.

Same Bisping that beat Anderson.

And LOL at 'excuses'. What excuses? He retired before USADA was even a concern. But you're too stupid to follow your own train of though/bullshit, where you said he ran away and retired during USADA.

You really are a sad little human being.

"bulked up WW"...

Reminded me somethin´... about "bulked up LW"...even...BWs..."...lmao

Same Bisping that beat Anderson.

And LOL at 'excuses'. What excuses? He retired before USADA was even a concern. But you're too stupid to follow your own train of though/bullshit, where you said he ran away and retired during USADA.

You really are a sad little human being.

Bisping didn't beat Anderson. He was awarded a robbery. What fight has a 5 minute break after the guy KOd gets to sit.

you are a really sad little human being.

Dude, I'm a sherbro. I'm huge, 6'7'', lean muscle.

Gsp dominates now. 5 years ago, gsp dominates three rounds then anderson finishes

Bisping didn't beat Anderson. He was awarded a robbery. What fight has a 5 minute break after the guy KOd gets to sit.

you are a really sad little human being.

Dude, I'm a sherbro. I'm huge, 6'7'', lean muscle.
LittleSmugJellyfish-max-1mb.gif

Back