Anderson Silva says UFC fight with GSP still possible

gsp can take him down and win a decision

Yes it did.

Check it out.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/your-fighter´s-goat.3730621/#post-139555015

View attachment 408951

GOATs (in their prime) don’t tap to strikes to LW journeymen.
And still great. The true GOAT, blessing your bum souls with his artistry.
blessing bum soul? That makes zero sense. You’re putting this much effort into someone that doesn’t even know you exist. Why don’t you put this much effort into something more positive.

blessing bum soul? That makes zero sense. You’re putting this much effort into someone that doesn’t even know you exist. Why don’t you put this much effort into something more positive.
Silva is the GOAT

Many people lost interest in this fight the moment Chris weidman knocked Anderson out

GSP's stock is at an all time high right now. How many losses is Silva coming off of?

GSP 50-43.

back in the day and still right now.

Silva is the GOAT
Again you’re putting way too much effort into someone who not only doesn’t know you exist but could care less if you get hurt, lose your job or even die.
Pretty sad if you think about it

Let Anderson win one fight then have him call out GSP, remind the fans why he deserves that fight.

gsp can take him down and win a decision
Great, and make us all yawn. It should be a fight with no take downs. Real men standing up. Not that Neymar crap of going to the ground.
GSP is like Neymar, loves rolling on the ground.

Anderson is all good energy.

You are the hater bringing negative energy about a man who doesn't even know you exist.

Great, and make us all yawn. It should be a fight with no take downs. Real men standing up. Not that Neymar crap of going to the ground.
GSP is like Neymar, loves rolling on the ground.
Why don’t you watch another sport then like kickboxing? It is called MIXED MARTIAL ARTS not let change the rules so Anderson can win.

Why don’t you watch another sport then like kickboxing? It is called MIXED MARTIAL ARTS not let change the rules so Anderson can win.

Nah, I like MMA. But I'm tired of these panic wrestlers. Isn't GSP super good at boxing? Then let them bang like real men.

Too much negativity man. You are a hater.

Be thankful that Anderson blessed your life with skills you will never witness again.
I have yet to be negative. Actually if you read all your post, you’re the only one being negative. You even questioned GSPs sexuality which I might add is really juvenile.

So again, if you don’t like watching fights go to the ground, why don’t you watch kickboxing instead? I’ll help you out, go watch Nieky Holzken. You’re welcome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back