Anderson Silva Says Demetrious Johnson is the Real G.O.A.T. ; DJ replies

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

DJ said:
http://mmajunkie.com/2018/01/demetrious-johnson-anderson-silva-greatest-of-all-time-goat

“It’s always an honor when somebody like Anderson Silva (says something like that because of) the status he’s done and what he’s done to mixed martial arts,” Johnson said “It’s amazing. I remember my first fight in the UFC. It was UFC 126. Anderson Silva vs. (Vitor) Belfort. I was there. He was main event. I like the guy. I think he’s had an amazing career, and he’s still going.”
“I don’t put a lot of stockage to that,” Johnson said. “Because, like I told somebody, once Jon Jones becomes reinstated, I’m sure he’s going to jump above me.”

They did, however, get – kind of close?

“I do believe that I have, out of all the champions and all of the opposition I ever fought, I’ve fought different styles – so, it’s getting there,” Johnson said.

i thought he said bj was.....he is so turned but cant argue with him

Anderson is one of the biggest trolls in MMA.

nothing new.

“I do believe that I have, out of all the champions and all of the opposition I ever fought, I’ve fought different styles – so, it’s getting there,” Johnson said.
Of All the Goat candidates, DJ has the worst competition.

I wouldnt be surprised if anderson says donald duck is the goat next week

Anderson is a cheater. Wipe your butt with his accomplishments.

Anderson was playing humble there.

But that's to be expected of Anderson, especially when some annoying TMZ reporter is in your face pestering you to answer the GOAT question, when you just want to get into your car and continue on with your day.

That said, I have no doubt he respects DJ and considers him a great, just like many other pros do.

Only a GOAT who is secure with his legacy will hand out such compliments.
<{silvanormal}>

Anderson was playing humble there.

But that's to be expected of Anderson, especially when some annoying TMZ reporter is in your face pestering you to answer the GOAT question, when you just want to get into your car and continue on with your day.

That said, I have no doubt he respects DJ and considers him a great, just like many other pros do.
That´s what I felt.

Of All the Goat candidates, DJ has the worst competition.

GSP
Jones
Fedor
Anderson

There are only 4 fighters up for GOAT. He isn’t a candidate. I’m sure he’s top 10ish though..

GSP
Jones
Fedor
Anderson

There are only 4 fighters up for GOAT. Be isn’t a candidate. I’m sure he’s top 10ish though..
Agreed. But I was hypothetically speaking as if he WAS a candidate.

Agreed. But I was hypothetically speaking as if he WAS a candidate.

Got ya. Very weak division, TJ is the fight that will help his legacy most, I reckon he should have jumped at the chance

Got ya. Very weak division, TJ is the fight that will help his legacy most, I reckon he should have jumped at the chance
I think so too. Or move up and fight TJ for his belt and then defend against Cody. Then we can start the Goat talks for him.

I think so too. Or move up and fight TJ for his belt and then defend against Cody. Then we can start the Goat talks for him.

Agreed. It’s a long way to GOAT staying at 125. TJ and Cody are winnable fights for him even if I wouldn’t back him to win both.

Fyodor and Mike Perry goats

Mikedor Perrianenko, RAMOAT
ram-164555_1280.jpg

Big mistake posting this on Sherdog.

In before all the Mighty Mouse haters get triggered.

Back