Anderson Silva Says Demetrious Johnson is the Real G.O.A.T. ; DJ replies

DJ is the goat no doubt. All the idiots saying flyweight is weak is because DJ is there! Of course the division looks weak when one guy is dominating you dummies. If he wasn’t there, the belt would be passed around by the next best guys and it would be the same thing as 135. Only idiots think 125 is weak. How could every division in the UFC be stacked from top to bottom except for the lightest one? The one that requires the highest speed and technique to excel in? DJ is just the best. These guys he’s beating are straight killers, he’s just better than all of them!

Borg
Elliot
Cejudo
Dodson 2x (KO’d Dillashaw)
Horiguchi
Benavidez 2x
Bagautinov
Moraga
McCall

Yeah real cans alright!

Machida
Shogun
Rampage
Cormier x 2
Gas
Bader
Evans
Belfort

List mighty mouse’ best wins.

Neither has to move divisions but MM doesn’t have the names on his record and there aren’t any at 125.

It’s quality not quantity of wins or defences

Yes, MM doesnt have "the names", but that doesnt mean his opponents cant be more skilled fighters than Rampage, Shogun, Bader, Evans, etc. There are other reasons why LHWs are bigger names than FLWs than skill level and skill level is what determines the level of competition.

The sad part is I just don't care, the little lad could literally be the greatest fighter since the dawn of time and I still just can't take the division seriously. I've tried but let's be honest they're freaks.

“I do believe that I have, out of all the champions and all of the opposition I ever fought, I’ve fought different styles – so, it’s getting there,” Johnson said.

lul, he fought one ufc champion and lost

Of All the Goat candidates, DJ has the worst competition.

You're unfamiliar with his competition because his division is underpromoted, not because his opponents were undeserving.....

DJ has fought the highest ranked competition mmore often than any fighter in UFC history.

If you're critisizing DJs resume only because you dont know the established guys at 125, you are shitting on every UFC fighter ever.....as they have ALL had an easier strength of schedule than him.....

You couldn’t accomplish his win loss record, if you were fighting the best high school kids. He’s fighting the best grown men fighters on the planet and half of them were on the meats, too. So hush up, Mr. hypothetical. Facts are, there was and is a lot of steroid use.

Besides, steroids just let me know who wanted it more. So in the end, that drive and determination to do whatever it takes would’ve won anyhow.

<seedat>

Deal with it.

bork1}

Game recognize game, you lame.

The meats = XANAX?

giphy.gif

Of All the Goat candidates, DJ has the worst competition.

All of the GOAT candidates have fought some weak fighters. DJ has dominated for longer though and is still going. Not to mention he has never lost in his weight class in the UFC.

2 positive ped tests get you out of goat talk. Same goes for Jones. Even if at one point they were the goats. That is all taken away. Real goat is GSP. DJ cleaned out a shallow division. If he cleans out 135 then I will consider him a goat. Because he will be a small 135er. 125 is super shallow. Ppl say HW is shallow but it was basically the first weight class ever in mma/Ufc we still have pride legends like Werdum and overeem still in the mix. More longevity in HW because speed isn't as big of a factor than in lower weights. As you age, first thing to go is speed.

He’s just humoring some retard who stuck a cell phone in his face because he’s trying to leave. This TMZ garbage isn’t a real interview.

What does that make Chris Weidman then? A God?

What about Dillashaw? He's a TWO time world champion unlike Johnson. He's greater than Johnson will ever be.

Why is Silva still relevant anyway? Quit making him relevant.

Got ya. Very weak division, TJ is the fight that will help his legacy most, I reckon he should have jumped at the chance

Off of what evidence? The fact you don't know who any of them are? Skill wise there is blatantly weaker divisions.

DJ is the goat no doubt. All the idiots saying flyweight is weak is because DJ is there! Of course the division looks weak when one guy is dominating you dummies. If he wasn’t there, the belt would be passed around by the next best guys and it would be the same thing as 135. Only idiots think 125 is weak. How could every division in the UFC be stacked from top to bottom except for the lightest one? The one that requires the highest speed and technique to excel in? DJ is just the best. These guys he’s beating are straight killers, he’s just better than all of them!

Borg
Elliot
Cejudo
Dodson 2x (KO’d Dillashaw)
Horiguchi
Benavidez 2x
Bagautinov
Moraga
McCall

Yeah real cans alright!
lol @ Borg, Elliott, Ali B, Moraga or McCall being killers. Even the Cejudo he beat was green as gooseshit.

Dodson got a ridiculous stoppage win against TJ when TJ didn't even know how to strike.

TJ has evolved more as a fighter than DJ has.

Mouth says DJ, heart, body and soul say Fedor.

CleanGreatBufeo.gif

Same for his fans.

With Jones & Anderson failing two drug tests, GSP being piss scared to fight bigger opponents, MM being a manlet. Fedors case for being the GOAT has never looked stronger, I still give Anderson the benefit of the doubt that he was clean majority of his career.

lol @ Borg, Elliott, Ali B, Moraga or McCall being killers. Even the Cejudo he beat was green as gooseshit.

Dodson got a ridiculous stoppage win against TJ when TJ didn't even know how to strike.

TJ has evolved more as a fighter than DJ has.
Wtf how disrespectful smh. You clearly have never trained a day in your life if you think those guys aren’t killers. Just another couch potato trying to detract from hard working fighters. Dodson got a “ridiculous stoppage”? I guess he didn’t mean to punch him right? Take a hike keyboard tough guy.

Back