Anderson Silva Says Demetrious Johnson is the Real G.O.A.T. ; DJ replies

Wtf how disrespectful smh. You clearly have never trained a day in your life if you think those guys aren’t killers. Just another couch potato trying to detract from hard working fighters. Dodson got a “ridiculous stoppage”? I guess he didn’t mean to punch him right? Take a hike keyboard tough guy.
You don't even watch MMA. I love when casuals talk like they know shit. Yeah man, I'm a couch potato that goes to the gym 5-7 days a week.

Stop giving opinions about things you know nothing about.

Admit you never watched Dodson/Dillashaw. Admit it.

Ngannou vs Mighty Mouse winner is declared GOAT on the spot...

You don't even watch MMA. I love when casuals talk like they know shit. Yeah man, I'm a couch potato that goes to the gym 5-7 days a week.

Stop giving opinions about things you know nothing about.

Admit you never watched Dodson/Dillashaw. Admit it.
Lmao I’ve been watching mma over 10 years lil guy. Of course I watched the fight. I’ve also trained since I was 11 years old so I have respect for every fighter that competes at the highest levels. If only you knew how much it took and how good you have to be to defeat guys like Moraga and Elliot and Borg. But your little couch potato ass has no idea. That’s why you brush off those accomplishments like they’re nothing. Dodson knocked him out. Get over it. You yourself even said TJ didn’t know how to strike yet. So which one is it, Dodson got lucky on a freak stoppage or TJ couldn’t strike yet? Which one are you trying to push to fit your narrative? You don’t know what you’re talking about lil guy. Take a seat let the big boys discuss cause you’re clearly out of your element.

Lmao I’ve been watching mma over 10 years lil guy. Of course I watched the fight. I’ve also trained since I was 11 years old so I have respect for every fighter that competes at the highest levels. If only you knew how much it took and how good you have to be to defeat guys like Moraga and Elliot and Borg. But your little couch potato ass has no idea. That’s why you brush off those accomplishments like they’re nothing. Dodson knocked him out. Get over it. You yourself even said TJ didn’t know how to strike yet. So which one is it, Dodson got lucky on a freak stoppage or TJ couldn’t strike yet? Which one are you trying to push to fit your narrative? You don’t know what you’re talking about lil guy. Take a seat let the big boys discuss cause you’re clearly out of your element.
You didn't watch the fight. You're fucking ridiculous. I hate asshats that give their opinion on a fight they never watched. You're the god damn worst. 10 years? lol that's it? Casual.

Off of what evidence? The fact you don't know who any of them are? Skill wise there is blatantly weaker divisions.

Well there is a much smaller talent pool of talent for adult males that can make 125lbs than sat 170lbs.

It’s fairly commonly excepted it’s. Weak division. While it’s subjective because we can’t see them fight a 205er it seems a lot of people are would agree with calling 125 a weak division

Well there is a much smaller talent pool of talent for adult males that can make 125lbs than sat 170lbs.

It’s fairly commonly excepted it’s. Weak division. While it’s subjective because we can’t see them fight a 205er it seems a lot of people are would agree with calling 125 a weak division

Ok, so it's weaker than 170, sure. Weaker than 265? You have to understand that if you're a 125 lb athlete, you are either a horse jockey or a fighter. Less people, but limited amount of sports they can compete in.

125 has some great fighters. You don't need to see them fight a 205er, you can very clearly see the gaps in their technique if you know what you're looking for. Might I also add we've seen 125ers at higher weight classes before. 135s rankings were filled with 125ers before they split off.

Back