Anderson Silva responds to gay rumors (GIVES THE GOAT ANSWER)

Anderson transcends human concepts of sexuality

Just imagine you were feeling like a badass one day or having a bad day. Some tall, lanky, brown skinned guy with wacky glasses bumps into you on the street. He tries to apologize in his flinty, docile vocal tone, but you're feeling like a badass today, so you talk a little shit, assuming he's gay and a pushover. He again tries to apologize - says he doesn't want any trouble but you stare him down. He attempts to walk away seeing that you're not going to acknowledge his apology attempts. You're a badass today so as he turns his back, you grab the collar of his black and yellow track suit jacket....

... you wake up in the hospital 3 weeks later...
<{silvanormal}>

*Read in Cuban accent for maximum effect*

"I want to say something. I try in English. So sorry if the people don't understand me but I try. Hey! Hey U.S.A., hey Miami! Hey Florida! Listen people, listen, listen! Listen! What happened to you, Anderson Silva? What happened to you? What's going on? Go for Jesus! No forget Jesus people!"

maxresdefault.jpg

Don't have to look gay to be gay. I know a gay guy who's married with 3 kids and looks like a hard Texas Ranger. Mexican version of Chuck Norris.

Whoever said the GOAT was gay should have to fight him in the Matrix.

He is a pure example of a metro. Seems gay but is totally straight. Some are actually homophobes. To me he always came across as the guy who has feminin traits but is far from gay to the point he is a homophobe.

When Anderson Silva finds out that he is actually gay

aG9DGD5_460sa.gif

(I have nothing against gay people, it's just a joke)

I didn't want to be the one to post this, but you all leave me no other choice...
9zf60iK.gif

I had a friend who trained with him at X Gym back in the day and said he house had a revolving door for pussy. Ugly, hot, fat, whatever he fucked a zillion bitches.

But how many dudes was he bangin'?

I feel his pain. I get tagged with the gay rumors and I have no idea why.

To be fair not every heterosexual guy have a shemale's fan club

Edit: You're still my boy

Back