Anderson Silva responds to gay rumors (GIVES THE GOAT ANSWER)

"I use soap"

Wait, how does using soap make you gay? Doesn't everybody use soap?

This is old news, and not relevant to much, except the TS own bizarre desires.

idk. sounded pretty gay to me.

still ufc legend. who cares

That's a good response but this is the GOAT response.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic said:
Come to my house (female reporter) and you’ll see if I’m gay… And bring your sister!

He used the word "capricious"?

Damn, for a guy that rarely spoke in English in interviews, he speaks it better than I do.

They should have asked the other Silva.

c9fbf3e5303d10e31a03f6989f697ba9.jpg

The man has a million kids...This is weird especially at 2014...

wtf is this?

who says he is gay?

who cares about it anyways?

also, anderson is such a BOSS

and does it with style

ALWAYS

does boss mean PED using and very immature guy with effeminate voice and gestures/expressions with a try hard never funny personality? i'm afraid to see what you are like if you think a person like anderson is "boss".

da fuq... dude has kids and wasn't there a rumor that he was skipping training and humping some Brazilian dancer.... during camp...

I think you are born gay because I don't remember a time in my life when I said to myself that i choose women It was just natural, Deciding one day out of the blue that your going to start taking it in both ends is not how it works I don't think. It's like that comedian Rodney Carrington who was asked to try dick lol and he said I don't think I am going to try dick it's not trying different flavors of ice cream. Dr.Phil and Dr.Drew both say the same thing I just said except they throw in that gays and tranny's have a neurological disorder. That is what they said I just believe people who are gay are born gay I don't know shit about the brain. I guess my point is if he has not been in a rear naked choke or the north south position he won't but he sounds unsure of himself so people say he is a goat an goats will eat anything

I think it might be both. But we'll never know.

Or he could just b!tch slap whoever asks him that like

Back