Anderson Silva responds to gay rumors (GIVES THE GOAT ANSWER)

I think you are born gay because I don't remember a time in my life when I said to myself that i choose women It was just natural, Deciding one day out of the blue that your going to start taking it in both ends is not how it works I don't think. It's like that comedian Rodney Carrington who was asked to try dick lol and he said I don't think I am going to try dick it's not trying different flavors of ice cream. Dr.Phil and Dr.Drew both say the same thing I just said except they throw in that gays and tranny's have a neurological disorder. That is what they said I just believe people who are gay are born gay I don't know shit about the brain. I guess my point is if he has not been in a rear naked choke or the north south position he won't but he sounds unsure of himself so people say he is a goat an goats will eat anything

Was Yoel refusing a fight with Anderson? "No to Gay Jesus".

He has a very soft voice, I think thats where it comes from the rumor. But yeah Silva ain't gay!! he has like 5 or 6 kids.

1453.gif

When was there ever rumors that Anderson was gay?

The man reproduced like a damn rabitt whenever he was not knocking out fools, he is obviously not gay come on

I had a friend who trained with him at X Gym back in the day and said he house had a revolving door for pussy. Ugly, hot, fat, whatever he fucked a zillion bitches.

Anderson doesn't even look gay. His voice is just high and soft. Someone that actually looks kinda gay is jake shields lol. Btw, this rumour is old as fuck.

Is he setting up a fight with Yoel?...

2017-08-20-20-52-32--2126610763.jpeg Anderson gives no fucks about gay rumors. Still an alpha and still the GOAT<{silvanormal}>

Back