Anderson Silva has only lost 4 times in his career -WITHOUT controversy

SilvaWeidmanKO.gif
So controversial,

Early stoppage, he was about to triangle Chris with his unresponsive stiff limbs - Retarded Sherbro.

His first loss against Weidman was not strange or controversial. Showboating like that, he had it coming.

controversial means people have disagreements over a loss. silva's always going to have controversy because he loses in ridiculous ways that in 10 second clips look like he just had a momentary lapse that no one gets caught like that. I've heard many people disagree with almost all his losses, therefore I'd say they are all controversial!

1st loss vs Luiz Azeredo
Lost a decision, was only his 3rd fight so honestly doesn't mean much. No controversy.

2nd loss vs Daiju Takase
Tapped out in the first round. No controversy.

3rd loss vs Ryo Chonan
Somewhat even fight until the flying scissor heel hook of doom. No controversy.

4th loss vs Yushin Okami
Blatant upkick to the face while Yushin was grounded, Silva was justly DQ'ed. No controversy.

5th loss vs Chris Weidman
Weidman wins the first round, Anderson starting to take over until he taunts and gets caught. No controversy.

6th loss vs Chris Weidman
Weidman has a dominant first round, Silva looking a bit better in the 2nd then snaps his leg off of a checked kick. This barely ever happens, and even if the end result wasn't flukey, the how was. Controversy here.

7th loss vs Michael Bisping
Bisping wins first two rounds. Was winning the 3rd until the knee at the bell. Bisping comes out and wins the 4th and drops the fifth, leaving Bisping up 3-2. If Anderson didn't spend two minutes celebrating after the knee, or came out hard the 4th round he would've won, but he didn't. No controversy.

8th loss vs Daniel Cormier
Took a fight against the 205lbs champion on 3 days notice and didn't get finished and hurt DC at one point, but still lost. No controversy.

I count 1/8 TS.

This is the way I see it, and I'm a huge AS fan. IF, and it's a big if, he really was told different rules before the fight against Okami, then maybe that one also, but I've not read anything even remotely convincing.

Considering he was loaded to the gills with anabolic steroids I'd say all his wins are controversial as well ;)

Loaded to the gills huh? You're quite the drama queen, aren't you?

Loaded to the gills huh? You're quite the drama queen, aren't you?

Yes, well that's what it's called when one is caught taking a fairly common combination of anabolic steroids. His cheating was very blatant.

No need to be salty about it.

Yes, well that's what it's called when one is caught taking a fairly common combination of anabolic steroids. His cheating was very blatant.

No need to be salty about it.

So if you get caught doing it once, that means you have always done it?

This is the way I see it, and I'm a huge AS fan. IF, and it's a big if, he really was told different rules before the fight against Okami, then maybe that one also, but I've not read anything even remotely convincing.

My first time hearing that.

I'll post the link if I can find it, but let's just say the Jared Leto fanclub and I are not on the best of terms.

Also I'm a journalist, it's kinda what I do as a general rule.

I'll post the link if I can find it, but let's just say the Jared Leto fanclub and I are not on the best of terms.

Also I'm a journalist, it's kinda what I do as a general rule.

LMFAO. Please continue to do great work. I hate what he did with The Joker.

That excuse was floating around somewhere a while back, but I don't remember how vigorously or where it originated.

I love AS, but that can't be true. But I suppose it's not impossible. MMA is still a growing sport especially back then. And there are some inexperienced/dumb refs out there. But still, that's crazy.

Anderoid fans still fucking delusional as ever lol

Back