Anderson Officially Set to Fight Cat (Zingano not an actual cat) at UFC 232

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Cat wins this and goes on to beat Nunes off her win over Cyborg.

If Holly Holm was able to give her the GSP treatment, I'm fairly confident Cat will ragdoll Anderson.

Holly is bigger and stronger than Cat. And while Cat iscertainly capable of taking down Megan in the same way Holly did, I'm concerned Cat's going to have another one of her mental lapses and try to do it by taking Megan to suplex city, which she might have problem doing with Megan.

Dont ever use the name Anderson. That is reserved for Anderson the goat silva. Use megan. Got me excited for no reason.

I started reading the title and understood what it was about but then broke down laughing with this clarification
(Zingano not an actual cat)

I think Anderson's length might be a bit too much for Cat

Now if she was fighting Longcat, it would be a different story

longcat.jpg

Do you actually think that is impressive?
Unfortunately with the obesity rate being so high in the US it is actually is somewhat impressive. The amount of decently attractive/in-shape women over the age of 35 is probably less than 15%. Tough times now a days

I'm hoping to see lots of north south position in this fight.

Rooting for Cat but something tells me that she will get RnC when she starts the fight with a running double drop kick.

I was not surprised when she unmatched. Usually if a girl asks that on a dating app, she's praying you're over 6'.

Lol that's bad. But she's tall, probably didnt want to go out with shorter dude than her. Can't blame a man for trying. What city was that?

Should be a fun scrap. Going to back Mommy Long Legs here.

I think Anderson wins, people are sleeping on how strong Holly is in the clinch. I don't see Cat having the same success, she's regressed considerably in the past few years.

I think Anderson wins, people are sleeping on how strong Holly is in the clinch. I don't see Cat having the same success, she's regressed considerably in the past few years.

Holly lost in the clinch to a much smaller Shevchenko.

Lol that's bad. But she's tall, probably didnt want to go out with shorter dude than her. Can't blame a man for trying. What city was that?

Oh yeah. Can’t blame her. This was in the KC metro area.

Back