Anderson Officially Set to Fight Cat (Zingano not an actual cat) at UFC 232

Who Wins?

• Total voters
3 fights in one year for Cat has to be a personal record.

She's fought three times in one before, but never two times in one year. Other than that its been once a year.

Putting $200 on Megan to win this. Easiest money of my life. You guys are sheep lmao

Putting $200 on Megan to win this. Easiest money of my life. You guys are sheep lmao
Ok let me get this out of the way: bet slip or gtfo

How are you so sure about this fight when Holly Holm outwrestled Megan? Cat is easily the better wrestler of the two.

(Zingano not an actual cat)

<{anton}>

<36>

Ok let me get this out of the way: bet slip or gtfo

How are you so sure about this fight when Holly Holm outwrestled Megan? Cat is easily the better wrestler of the two.
Holly controlled Cyborg (who’s as strong as a man) in the clinch. Holly’s strength is insane and no one including Megan was expecting Holly to wrestle. I am sure Holly can take down any woman in the sport with as much success as she had against Megan.

Cat was being lit up and hit against both of her last opponents and her striking has severely declined. She won’t last more than 2 min taking those same strikes against Megan. Is her wrestling better than Holly? Maybe but not by THAT much. Is she stronger than Holly? Lol fuck no, not even close. She won’t takedown Megan or control her that well. Especially now that Megan is EXPECTING that type of gameplan from her opponent.

Megan gets this done inside 2 rounds. I’ll post my bet slip when the fight is near as betting odds are released and everything.

Last edited:

She looks great on that video, lets see if she can put it all on the octagon; praying for that! She deserves to do great, she’s a really good fighter who could’ve been champ if she had a better mindset and gameplan for her Ronda fight.
But it’s like she can’t capitalize all of that when needed.

7304_md.jpg
Anderson might be able to win this one

I hate how Cat has the worst fight IQ. She isn't going to ground her immediately. I am afraid by the time she decides to take it to the ground. It would be the end of round 2 and Cat already took too much damage.

Hopefully Anderson wins this so they can keep feeding Cyborg

Man, i love Anderson, both if Holm outwrestled her, im afraid what zingano can do.

If you say Anderson it needs to mean Anderson.

You have to specify better. I thought Anderson silva was about to beat a woman

cats old to still be wining, but megans grappling sux...
i choose cat

Back