Anderson is unbelievable...

Armitage Shanks

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
481D27EF-FCBA-4260-AF06-07E7BA60DD97.jpeg Anderson Silva did this to his leg at the age of 38, then returned to beat a legend (Nick Diaz), be super competitive and hurt the current MW and LHW champions, and beat a major competitor in Derek Brunson. For a long time I thought all the fights since Weidman only harmed his legacy. Now I think they cemented it. What a fucking legend!

Last edited:
The fact that's he's still able to compete against these guys is a feat in and of itself.

He lost to Brunson.

Also, he was very competitive against Bisping (razor-close fight), but not against DC.

He lost to Brunson.

Also, he was very competitive against Bisping (razor-close fight), but not against DC.

If he lost to Brunson he beat Bisping. And tr only person visibly hurt in the DC fight was DC with that shot to his body

He returned to beat a bloated Welterweight who really didn't care and lost to the true GOAT of mma

He's a legend, and he's also 1-4 in the last 5.

If he lost to Brunson he beat Bisping. And tr only person visibly hurt in the DC fight was DC with that shot to his body
No. He clearly lost to Brunson, and while the Bisping fight was close, most people would agree Bisping edged it, largely because Andy was too inactive. I had money on Anderson in that fight, and I still scored it for Bisping at the time.

He hurt DC with one kick for a few seconds, but lets not forget that fight was an easy 30-26 or 30-25 where DC took down and sat on Andy at will. That's not a competitive fight. I don't hold that against Anderson, though, given the circumstances.

andersonmatrix.gif

Lol at Nick Diaz being a legend. Anderson was roided up for that fight anyway vs a WW and got a gift decision against Brunson.

Shows how far he has fallen to be claiming this was some feat

Unbelievable?
This thread or Andersons later career?

Well i guess that's one way of looking at a guy knocking you out one match then breaking your leg the next, getting busted for steroids after that and going 1-4-1 with the lone win...... not really being a win
<Y2JSmirk>

But don't mind me, you have your Silva circlejerk nevertheless

He lost the Brunson fight clearly, according to scoring rules.

He lost the Busking fight because Bisping was saved by the bell, true.. but the only reason it happened is because Silva was gun-shy. He shoulda launched an attack much earlier in that round. Ref doesn't stop the fight, bell rings - - the fighter just had to answer the bell as long as docs are ok with the fight continuing.

also, PEDs.

Dc mainly wanted the fight to be am exhibition...he went easy on Anderson and appreciated him for stepping up to save the card and to keep dc fighting that night ... If you can't see that then you're a retard

No. He clearly lost to Brunson, and while the Bisping fight was close, most people would agree Bisping edged it, largely because Andy was too inactive. I had money on Anderson in that fight, and I still scored it for Bisping at the time.

He hurt DC with one kick for a few seconds, but lets not forget that fight was an easy 30-26 or 30-25 where DC took down and sat on Andy at will. That's not a competitive fight. I don't hold that against Anderson, though, given the circumstances.
Bisping was out, Anderson won that fight according to the rules.

The Brunson fight was a draw at best.

He took DC on what, two days notice?

{<doc}

So one body shot equals 25 mins of wrestle fuck ?
I thought it was only three rounds. Anyway, super boring fight. DC was nowhere near finishing late replacement Anderson though.

Back