And here....we....go. Twood already going in on the "Covington is Racist" angle

giphy.gif

Nate's combination sees no color

Martin Kampman is white so it doesn't count as being racist you misyonginstic pig.
Hahahaha

I’m rooting for a double KO in this one.

Tyrone Woodley is the greatest racist in UFC history.

I believe so
Surely that would be a description better attributed to the guy who rang the police because he got boomeranged and says things that are actually racist by the definition of the word? I'm happy to agree Tyron is a fake attention whore.

I feel like Woodley is just working a more subtle heel gimmick than Colby is. Both are effective.

i swear only black people can get away with race baiting every 5 seconds about everything at all times. Soon this wont be an MMA fight but a political protest.

"He's racist to people who wear glasses" - Woodley, hilarious hahhahahahaha.

Surely that would be a description better attributed to the guy who rang the police because he got boomeranged and says things that are actually racist by the definition of the word? I'm happy to agree Tyron is a fake attention whore.
He was in the right to call the police, he was sucker pinched and assaulted with a boomerang. That's beside the point. Woodley got his title fight by crying a fit after his SD with kalvin. I'm not a fan of either guy's persona. It works better for Colby Imo, he jumped the rankings quickly

Brazil is not a race.

There are white Brazilians (wand, shogun)

Black Brazilians (Anderson)

Asian (Lyoto Machida)

Hispanic (Vitor)

The people calling Colby racist are themselves actually racist, because they assume everyone from Brazil is Latino and therefore are generalizing an entire country.

Your probably america, so spend a large amount of your time justifying how your not racist.
But everyone else knows that if you insult someone based on thier skin colour or country they came from your being racist.

See what i did there? Was i being racist by saying american?

Your probably america, so spend a large amount of your time justifying how your not racist.
But everyone else knows that if you insult someone based on thier skin colour or country they came from your being racist.

See what i did there? Was i being racist by saying american?

You need an editor.

He was in the right to call the police, he was sucker pinched and assaulted with a boomerang. That's beside the point. Woodley got his title fight by crying a fit after his SD with kalvin. I'm not a fan of either guy's persona. It works better for Colby Imo, he jumped the rankings quickly

I think that says more about the fan base and the matchmaking than either fighter.

It's all part of the show. MAGA vs BLM. Just sit back and enjoy.

>Best friend is brown (masvidal)
>Is Racist
seems legit
I don't think Colby's racist, but if you think having a "brown" friend doesn't make you racist, then you don't know what racism is.

Fun fact, Cubans can be just as racist to African Americans as white people.

Well for once Woodley is right. TrailerTrashby is racist. But Tyquill has been pulling the racist card so long nobody cares. Both are unlikable but one is legit while the other is unproven so i guess ill be rooting for Tyquill. Specially since he earned unlike TrailerTrash who put on a fake persona.

Well for once Woodley is right. TrailerTrashby is racist. But Tyquill has been pulling the racist card so long nobody cares. Both are unlikable but one is legit while the other is unproven so i guess ill be rooting for Tyquill. Specially since he earned unlike TrailerTrash who put on a fake persona.

Hahaha funny names! Give us more funny names!

Back