And here....we....go. Twood already going in on the "Covington is Racist" angle

It's not a matter of whether Colby is racist or not, which if he is using such rhetoric, I think he is. I do not buy the 'playing a character' excuse Sherdog has adopted. That is a smokescreeen to avoid admitting a lot of you are bigots, yourselves. Most of you will take any opportunity to bash Woodley, because he triggers you as much as you claim he is triggered by anything. As upfront as Sherdog is supposed to be, so many of you hide behind layers of BS, to avoid the truth about yourselves.

Jon Jones and Rampage both tried to run over and kill pregnant white women, before fleeing the scene, yet both have millions of white fans.

Honestly, this victimhood culture, inherent bias, everyone's a racist shit has to be the most blind to all the contrary evidence of any narrative I've ever heard.

I never thought I'd see the day when sherdog became a characature of the 'post structuralist neo Marxist leftism' that guys like Jordan Peterson bang on about.

As Christopher Hitchens once said: "Look how far and well the termites have dined".

I don't think Colby's racist, but if you think having a "brown" friend doesn't make you racist, then you don't know what racism is.

Fun fact, Cubans can be just as racist to African Americans as white people.

African Americans can be racist to white people, Cuban blacks can be racist to anyone, but not if you believe the race baiting, neo Marxist interpretation of foucaultian power structures that are being applied by BLM and every 'inherent racism' advocate.

There's no such proven thing as inherent bias, the implied association test is a laughable joke, and the creators distanced themselves from it almost immediately. Contrary to the populist belief, people aren't inherently racist, so the old adage that 'just because you have black friends doesn't make you racist' catchphrase holds zero water.

In reality, genuine racists don't have friends of a different hue. Mostly because if you're black, and you're friend is a racist, you stop being his friend. You don't put up with his 'racism'.

Racists don't have friends of different colours, and no we're not all inherently biased.

People hate Woodley because he's a boring whiney cunt that demands people become his fan or they are racist.

Back