Opinion Lowering of standards in every industry in the name of diversity

No. I'm not citing a specific case. I'm stating the very obvious point (yet again) that in general if you accept lesser candidates into your talent pool, long term you're going to have a less capable group. This really isn't complicated.
I'm not sure why you'd think that equates to one specific person and how adept they did or didn't become through the course of their schooling.

Your argument is just bonkers. It's like if I said the NBA is closing things off to eastern Europeans. No more drafting them. You're arguing the talent pool wouldn't be affected because we can't ever know which of those guys would or wouldn't have developed into good or great players.

Think about how ridiculous your premise is. Not knowing the exact and specific differences in the capabilities that each person would've achieved doesn't mean we don't logically realize there would be an overall effect. FFS...
NBA will continue to draft so called " EASTERN EUROPEANS " despite racism flowchart cultivated by some MAGA stuff.....
Cos core of U.S is diversity and competition.
First nuclear reactor in world had been designed with assistance from " miserable " immigrant from Italy.
Basis of thermonuclear weapons are cos Teller - Ulam design developed by " miserable immigrants " from Hungary and Sweden. So shameful and dumb immigrants of course.....
While Americans are forgetting that they mainly are offsprings from " useless Europeans " as occupants " creating new society in recently discovered continent.
Basically white so called " Americans " are genetically offsprings of European immigrants - occupants in Americas. Exactly Americas not America like ppl from U.S loves to call their heritage.
Occupants with European blood. Reality.

NBA will continue to draft so called " EASTERN EUROPEANS " despite racism flowchart cultivated by some MAGA stuff.....
Cos core of U.S is diversity and competition.
First nuclear reactor in world had been designed with assistance from " miserable " immigrant from Italy.
Basis of thermonuclear weapons are cos Teller - Ulam design developed by " miserable immigrants " from Hungary and Sweden. So shameful and dumb immigrants of course.....
While Americans are forgetting that they mainly are offsprings from " useless Europeans " as occupants " creating new society in recently discovered continent.
Basically white so called " Americans " are genetically offsprings of European immigrants - occupants in Americas. Exactly Americas not America like ppl from U.S loves to call their heritage.
Occupants with European blood. Reality.

It was an example. I'd be pissed if I didn't get to see Jokic, Doncic, and the rest compete.

Were it not for diversity mandates, white men would be the smallest demographic in college by a country mile, and every ivy league college would be nearly 100% asian.

It takes a special kind of idiot to bitch about diversity when it's working in their favor.

What is this bullshit. lol

It was an example. I'd be pissed if I didn't get to see Jokic, Doncic, and the rest compete.
They are Central - Southern Europeans .....
Poland is Central Europe and Baltic countries are Central / Northern Europe.
Part of Russia is Central Europe and part northern Euro ( the same like with some parts of Russia ).
Muscowites are eastern Europe....
Partially Asians in reality.

There is no evidence that this even happens. You guys always argue against a point that doesn't even exist in reality.

You are angry at something that you invented in your own mind.

You think offering special programs to select groups doesn’t create resentment amongst rival groups omitted from these programs? That would seem pretty cut and dry honestly.

yeah but the UFC doesn't have a racial quota reserving 30% of all belts for Arab fighters or whatever just because they are underrepresented among champions...
Right but the problem in that situation would be fight rigging. Not the diversity of the fighter roster.

A lot of "advantages" black people are given are corrections to racist policies that have existed since the very second they were available.

If equality of opportunity actually existed they wouldn't be necessary.

Why do racist policies not effect Nigerian and Caribbean born black people?

huh?
So the MCAT, USMLE, USMLE step3,
all residencies, fellowships and Board
accredited board certifications have been
"politicized" at every level?
by who and why?
Evidence is great.

Im not trying to be funny.
Have you ever seen or have a family doctor?

saint floyd cultural revolution of 2020 took a giant shit on america

You're not making any sense.
What does it mean? Like mean how, like ontologically, from the point of view of comparative analysis, from the logistical standpoint of education evolutions?
Compared to when? what are you asking her even? A historical hierarchy, a methodological instrument of cross-time evaluation? Are you just being metaphoric?
What type of schooling? this is a bizzare question. Are you speaking of a dynamic evaluation or of a post-hoc one?

Your comment is very childish. If you're going to ask questions, try being more specific and less unprepared.
LMAO!!!
WTF?

In response to posing an incoherent question-

You responding further by babbling completely unintelligibly???

"Compared to when? what are you asking her even"
LOL!

I see where you are coming from now. Cheers

Last edited:
Integration in Baseball is generally considered a good thing for both the league and the individual teams. It caused more competition and increased standards. This will be the same in the long run.

LMAO!!!
WTF?

In response to posing an incoherent question-

You responding further by babbling completely unintelligibly???

"Compared to when? what are you asking her even"
LOL!

I see where you are coming from now. Cheers
what a meltdown.

Here where I live unless you pass the final tests with certain grades you don't get a school diploma, no matter the color of your ass. And it should be so. Same with jobs.

They are Central - Southern Europeans .....
Poland is Central Europe and Baltic countries are Central / Northern Europe.
Part of Russia is Central Europe and part northern Euro ( the same like with some parts of Russia ).
Muscowites are eastern Europe....
Partially Asians in reality.
How this racist bullshit is allowed here at the same time with rather mild jokes about certain other races leading to at least double yellows is beyond me.

Here where I live unless you pass the final tests with certain grades you don't get a school diploma, no matter the color of your ass. And it should be so. Same with jobs.

How this racist bullshit is allowed here at the same time with rather mild jokes about certain other races leading to at least double yellows is beyond me.

But you do pass with big enough stack of money lol

(Like my cousin did)

How is that true if there is less violent crime in the modern era?

Countries were more homogenous decades and centuries ago but there was more violence. Why is that?

What about a country like Argentina? They are homogenous yet hate each other based on political ideology.

When you don’t have immigrants to blame it seems a country ends up blaming the “leftists”.
You keep repeating this lie in multiple threads, but crime in Sweden hasn’t gone down after they imported loads of immigrants. They’re now dealing with serious amounts of gang violence to the point where the army has to interfere.

About what kind of bullshit?
Geography and history are mandatory subjects in HS ....
So get this.
And yeah, supervised exams in person are mandatory requirement to get HS diploma etc.

Even worse: for the same electrician in trade school you need to pass standard HS stuff and pro exams + to have practicum under belt and third thing will be casual safety exam ( doesn't matter are you PhD or trade school grad )....
Ofc if you already have HS , then you will learn pro stuff for your trade in this field.

Occupants calling themselves as suffering from racism due to requirements might STFU.
BTW potential employers in technical field usually still despite this are doing technical interviews .....sometimes in form of friendly conversation about some problem and situations, sometimes it might be like classic exam stuff....
Etc beauties.

saint floyd cultural revolution of 2020 took a giant shit on america

There is a wealth of literature on the discrimination black patients in America continue to experience.

But, fuck black people, amirite?

Back