An idea so crazy it just might work.

People always make out as if anyone who isn't like "I'm going to march on the streets for gay rights" is a homophobe. Apathy does not equal hate. Just like I couldn't care less what they decide on abortion, although if an opinion must be charted, just allow both and stop whining about what people want to do with their lives, but there should be some logical restrictions on abortions. There are just much larger and far reaching issues that no one cares about because they want some idiot CEO to get fired because he said something about gays, when really 100s of famous people think the same thing they're just smart enough not to say it.

The gay agenda is really annoying , if someone doesn't agree with you being gay, deal with it. I don't care if someone is gay or not, I just don't like the annoying ones. I don't really like stereotypical people, like the gangsta homies and the white kids with pink shorts.

Interesting idea btw I would be upset if that is the only way to get MMA mainstream, hopefully it gets there by having world class fights/ deep roster.

People always make out as if anyone who isn't like "I'm going to march on the streets for gay rights" is a homophobe. Apathy does not equal hate. Just like I couldn't care less what they decide on abortion, although if an opinion must be charted, just allow both and stop whining about what people want to do with their lives, but there should be some logical restrictions on abortions. There are just much larger and far reaching issues that no one cares about because they want some idiot CEO to get fired because he said something about gays, when really 100s of famous people think the same thing they're just smart enough not to say it.

Yes this

Just clicked on my profile cause I don't start threads often and was curious and stumbled across this gem.

Some great responses in here and for the record I'm still not gay and still think it would work although I guess it's pretty unnecessary now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back