An idea so crazy it just might work.

boss429

BowtieA$$a$$in
@Silver
Reaction score
My (rather ingenious) idea to get MMA (UFC) into the mainstream for real, and into Madison Square Gardens, this is almost a guaranteed victory.

Step 1: Take a talented, reasonably attractive heavyweight on a winning streak.

Step 2: Fast track said fighter into top 5.

Step 3: Have fighter openly admit to being gay.

Step 4: Easy fight for #1 contender fight, lots of hype and media.

Step5: Announce the title fight.

There will be so much hype for this and pressure from the LGBT community that the culinary union will have to cave and let them into New York and the mainstream media would be all over it.

Imagine, the first openly gay male competing for the Heavyweight Championship of the World in Madison Square Gardens on Super Bowl weekend or the 4th of July card? This would be huge for MMA's exposure.

I have little doubt that this would work and the fighter doesn't even really have to be gay (as long as he's a really good actor), it's not like the UFC would be ethically above something like this.

Anyways, just a thought.

Seems like you just smoked a good batch. The munchies should be hitting soon.

yes as long as we cave into and feed the gay agenda, we will get far into society. if you have a dissenting view you will be forcibly indoctrinated in a labor camp.

yes as long as we cave into and feed the gay agenda, we will get far into society. if you have a dissenting view you will be forcibly indoctrinated in a labor camp.

Never said I liked it, it would likely work though.

Step6: Fighter gets paranoid and beats up a homosexual who comes on to him. charged with hate crime, he goes to jail culinary union finds this thread and puts you in jail

thread of the day

It's still early and there's an event today so I'm sure we will get some better ones.

It seemed like a good idea at the time, Oh well, I guess this is why I never make threads.

Step6: Fighter gets paranoid and beats up a homosexual who comes on to him. charged with hate crime, he goes to jail culinary union finds this thread and puts you in jail

Haha, I never imagined this would end with me in jail, we live in terrifying times.

Your right, the hype would be immense; the problem is that gay MMA fighters aren't exactly easy to come by, especially ones with championship potential.

Your right, the hype would be immense but gay MMA fighters aren't exactly easy to come by, especially ones with championship potential.

he just has to be a really good fighter and actor, like tom cruise, but bigger...like tom cruise as jack reacher

he just has to be a really good fighter and actor, like tom cruise, but bigger...like tom cruise as jack reacher

So they'll be closeted straight guys? How long before a previous GF of our hypothetical fighter breaks the silence? Even if we ignore the endless loose ends that will have to be tied (killed) your still going to have to pay this fighter Dana White money to pretend that he's gay for the rest of his life.

Back