An encyclopedia of the biggest, die-hard MMA fans ever

msui2ve.gif

ELVR8RN.gif

Conor has one fan that´ll do anyting for him...

2viie77.jpg

I think everyone on Sherdog can agree that the just bleed guy is the p4p GOAT fan

Most hardcore fans right here and most definitely a fellow Sherdogger...
bO09ZSL.gif

PositiveBalance - hardcore BJ Penn fan who was a former mod who lost his mod status when he called a guy the n word (not like an insult more like a "my ninja" type of thing). Then when BJ lost to Edgar he went on a drunken rampage and got banned
Tonycpa - he still posts here just not as often as he used to. He used to post non stop GSP statistics on the daily and get in giant arguments with positive balance during the BJ vs GSP days
Goober - hardcore Tim Sylvia fan
CereserBr - hardcore Shogun fan who still posts here

You're understating just what a fucking pussy PositiveBalance was. He conducted himself like a 10 year old and I have no idea how he was ever made a forum moderator. He then went on to argue furiously with other forum members who disagreed with anything about BJ being a living god and frequently abused his sherdog authority to punish anyone who dared cross him.

Dude needed to be tracked down and beaten.

PositiveBalance - hardcore BJ Penn fan who was a former mod who lost his mod status when he called a guy the n word (not like an insult more like a "my ninja" type of thing). Then when BJ lost to Edgar he went on a drunken rampage and got banned
Tonycpa - he still posts here just not as often as he used to. He used to post non stop GSP statistics on the daily and get in giant arguments with positive balance during the BJ vs GSP days
Goober - hardcore Tim Sylvia fan
CereserBr - hardcore Shogun fan who still posts here
Can't forget about Ravden. That guy has been putting in the literal work promoting the smaller guys for years. Still posts in the Heavies sometimes, but rarely I believe.

Super knowledgeable about the sport overall, too.

Can't forget about Ravden. That guy has been putting in the literal work promoting the smaller guys for years. Still posts in the Heavies sometimes, but rarely I believe.

Super knowledgeable about the sport overall, too.
Lucifer Alpha got that 100k posts and dipped.

He'll still occasionally post stuff about Muslims in the War Room and Prog Rock/JRPG music in music threads

Does anyone remember Ughugh? The crazed slick-tongued Gustafsson fan from Sweden that got banned eventually. I used to enjoy following his debates way more than what was healthy.

zdCKnCv.jpg

Found his AV from Google.

Eiko Koike

She is a Japanese actress and model

latest

eaa0c0efd78b6dd1691e15fcaca760f2--celebrities-eyes.jpg

Eiko_Koike_Wallpaper.jpg

She was also a die hard Nogueira fan back in the early 2000s. Word on the street is they used to smash. She would always be seen near ringside cheering Nog on and blushing and smiling. Things were good because Nog always won.

eiko_koike_16_nogueira.jpg

However, she was an emotional wreck when Nog was getting brutally beat down by Fedor.

noguiera-crying.gif

Awesome stuff like this is why it pays (in MMA back alley knowledge) to still visit this shit site.

You're understating just what a fucking pussy PositiveBalance was. He conducted himself like a 10 year old and I have no idea how he was ever made a forum moderator. He then went on to argue furiously with other forum members who disagreed with anything about BJ being a living god and frequently abused his sherdog authority to punish anyone who dared cross him.

Dude needed to be tracked down and beaten.

I am a huge Penn fan. He put us to shame, lol.

i bet that first woman has never watched mma/ufc prior to ronda.. and probably knows very little about the sport. she doesnt watch anymore now that ronda is gone. "die hard mma fan" is a tough thing to call her, she seemed like a poser ronda fan who 'liked" her for the "woman power" crap.

yes, i am venting. yes, i do not know this woman, but im pretty sure most of what i am saying is partially correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back