An encyclopedia of the biggest, die-hard MMA fans ever

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
<{JustBleed}>
Besides the legendary Just Bleed guy, who are some of the biggest, die-hard fans ever in MMA?

1. Ronda Rousey fan:

2. Alistair Overeem fan:

3. Lyoto Machida fan:

Recorded a video of himself drinking his own urine after losing a bet.
(Anyone has a link to the video?)

Got any more examples of die-hard MMA fans?

How Hassy isn't #1 is beyond me.

method=get&s=mark-hunt-01-08-2014-8-39-34-96.jpg

Kick him in the dick legend

True passion for dick kicking

Overeem fan is another level- i wish i could be that excited over something. But like previous poster said- Hassy takes it.

Eiko Koike

She is a Japanese actress and model

latest

eaa0c0efd78b6dd1691e15fcaca760f2--celebrities-eyes.jpg

Eiko_Koike_Wallpaper.jpg

She was also a die hard Nogueira fan back in the early 2000s. Word on the street is they used to smash. She would always be seen near ringside cheering Nog on and blushing and smiling. Things were good because Nog always won.

eiko_koike_16_nogueira.jpg

However, she was an emotional wreck when Nog was getting brutally beat down by Fedor.

noguiera-crying.gif

Last edited:
Been a fan since I first watched UFC 40 with my dad live on ppv. Not to toot my own horn but I'm a super shill

What is the story with those guys?
PositiveBalance - hardcore BJ Penn fan who was a former mod who lost his mod status when he called a guy the n word (not like an insult more like a "my ninja" type of thing). Then when BJ lost to Edgar he went on a drunken rampage and got banned
Tonycpa - he still posts here just not as often as he used to. He used to post non stop GSP statistics on the daily and get in giant arguments with positive balance during the BJ vs GSP days
Goober - hardcore Tim Sylvia fan
CereserBr - hardcore Shogun fan who still posts here

Back