An encyclopedia of the biggest, die-hard MMA fans ever

Joke posts aside, BossLogic.

Dude puts a lot of effort into trying to make a better product for something he loves.

PositiveBalance - hardcore BJ Penn fan who was a former mod who lost his mod status when he called a guy the n word (not like an insult more like a "my ninja" type of thing). Then when BJ lost to Edgar he went on a drunken rampage and got banned
Tonycpa - he still posts here just not as often as he used to. He used to post non stop GSP statistics on the daily and get in giant arguments with positive balance during the BJ vs GSP days
Goober - hardcore Tim Sylvia fan
CereserBr - hardcore Shogun fan who still posts here

Good old Goober Taylor. now that was a true hardcore Tim Sylvia fan. Same with Red Devil who always posted in the Contenders. Die hard Fedor fan.

I used to love goobertaylor

I hope he still posts here under a different alias

Boy did he stick with Tim through thick and thin...
I even remember him hyping up the mercer fight

Damn I forgot about Goober

I used to love goobertaylor

I hope he still posts here under a different alias

Boy did he stick with Tim through thick and thin...
I even remember him hyping up the mercer fight
Damn really, what did he post after he got fucked up by Ray?

yvQXbyC.gif

Dancing Irish Flag Guy

Best thing about that gif is that he believed all the way to the end. From the failed takedown, to Nate taking Conor's back, to the choke and then finally the tap.

True fan.

yvQXbyC.gif

Dancing Irish Flag Guy

What makes this gif perfect is he was clearly doing his little dance as Conor was being gassed, beaten up and the end was inevitable. This guy held onto hope until the tap when he walks away

Snap dude above me just said same thing

Love his bro comes into shot at the end and has to double check the tv to make sure it happened

Damn really, what did he post after he got fucked up by Ray?
Oh I don't know about after.. that might of been the final straw

But I remember before he was talking it up like
Big tims gonna knock out an Olympian and then come back to the UFC etc etc

He was posting the 'promo videos' for the fight etc
God rest his soul

i bet that first woman has never watched mma/ufc prior to ronda.. and probably knows very little about the sport. she doesnt watch anymore now that ronda is gone. "die hard mma fan" is a tough thing to call her, she seemed like a poser ronda fan who 'liked" her for the "woman power" crap.

yes, i am venting. yes, i do not know this woman, but im pretty sure most of what i am saying is partially correct.
Im sure you're 100% correct

What makes this gif perfect is he was clearly doing his little dance as Conor was being gassed, beaten up and the end was inevitable. This guy held onto hope until the tap when he walks away

Snap dude above me just said same thing

Love his bro comes into shot at the end and has to double check the tv to make sure it happened[/QUOTE]
that's the part that makes me laugh over and over

Eiko Koike

She is a Japanese actress and model

latest

eaa0c0efd78b6dd1691e15fcaca760f2--celebrities-eyes.jpg

Eiko_Koike_Wallpaper.jpg

She was also a die hard Nogueira fan back in the early 2000s. Word on the street is they used to smash. She would always be seen near ringside cheering Nog on and blushing and smiling. Things were good because Nog always won.

eiko_koike_16_nogueira.jpg

However, she was an emotional wreck when Nog was getting brutally beat down by Fedor.

noguiera-crying.gif

Fuck, I have a boner in work

Back