An 8-Year-Old’s Rape and Killing Fuels Religious Tensions in India

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Kafir-kun, Apr 11, 2018.

1. JSN

JSN #NotMyNelly

i would say more different than those Yugoslavians because they are much closer genetically and especially linguistically than certain groups India.

2. KBE6EKCTAH_CCP

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP Arrow sash belt with papakhka Yellow Card

Damn that s atrocious.

The life of people who do that have a negative value and they should simply be put down in a rational, no bullshit way, kind of the way you deal with rats or rabid wild dogs.

Unfortunately I don't believe in the death penalty.

I just hope that they get mob justice and get turned into some formless pile of flesh and bones.

Kafir-kun likes this.
  3. Kafir-kun

Kafir-kun not-so-grand mufti of Sherdog

Democratic People's Islamic Republic of Kekistan
    Women who are perceived as promiscuous are targeted for sexual violence because they are seen as lowly whores but then what does that make the animal who rapes her? Certainly far more disgusting and worthy of violence than a whore.

I'm not against socially conservative ideas surrounding sex and chastity necessarily but there's a right way to do it and a wrong way. If men do not want women going to bars and clubs then they should stop going themselves. If you want chaste women, then be chaste yourself.
    Unfortunately the mob seems to be on their side and its the police and prosecutors who seem more liable to face their violence.

salamander and LogicalInsanity like this.
  4. esotamoc

esotamoc Purple Belt

There is some truth to it tho. When you have different groups with strong identities that are stronger than their shared national identity problems are bound to arise. When you view a member of another group as the other then ot makes it easier to commit horrible acts that you wouldn't do agaisnt someone you are more able to emphasize with.

salamander and Kafir-kun like this.
  5. Amerikuracana

Amerikuracana Titanium Belt

Weird place man. Like, smart enough people, but also kind of weird as hell. Respectively.

6. Kafir-kun

Kafir-kun not-so-grand mufti of Sherdog

Democratic People's Islamic Republic of Kekistan
    True but overall I think India has coped with it well given just how diverse they are. Much less diverse countries have descended into dictatorship and/or civil war.

EDIT: And my issue with him was that I felt he was trying to shoehorn in the multiculturalism argument that has emerged out of Europe onto India when its not the same even if in a broad sense there are some similarities.

salamander likes this.
  7. Gangsters_Paradise

Gangsters_Paradise Gangster Belt

skin those fucking pieces of shit alive boil em in hot water and do it alll publicly and leave their bodies hanging for the whole village to see

8. ShinkanPo

ShinkanPo 風 林 火 山

Deflect what?

9. InternetHero

InternetHero Titanium Belt

Yeah, let them hang by the testicles until dead.

The higher the tree, the better for humanity.

10. InternetHero

InternetHero Titanium Belt

Edit.

I'll save that for another day.

I was waxing philosophical off topic, and I am trying to do that a little less.

salamander likes this.
  11. esotamoc

esotamoc Purple Belt

Its a little the same in Rotherham where pakistani immigrants did horrible things that they wouldn't do to their own muslim girls. Multiculturalism is a problem when different identities are reinforced without a strong binding common one. Anyway, what happened is one if the worst possible things imaginable and i hope rhe perpetrators are brought to justice in a legitimate trial

12. Harry Flashman

Harry Flashman Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Approved punishment.

Kafir-kun likes this.
  13. shiftyguy

shiftyguy Orange Belt

The hindu religion is probably the most oppressive and backwards religion on earth.The thing about hindus is that they probably think they are macho for targeting little girls and women from other groups. Hindu indians and sikhs have to be the most cowardly men on earth. They suck up to white men but you should see how they treat women and anyone else they see as inferior. They will literally lick white caucasian ass for a living, i know this from experience. You may think they are harmless but once they become the majority they will start acting feral. These people are only brave when they outnumber others 1000 to 1.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  14. shiftyguy

shiftyguy Orange Belt

North indians and pakistanis think they are superior to east asians, blacks or anyone non caucasian not just towards south indians and bengalis.

MicroBrew likes this.
  15. KnightTemplar

KnightTemplar Ebony Belt Platinum Member

Well done, India. Gandhi would be so proud:rolleyes:

I despise Islam. But no child, whatever her race, creed or colour, deserves to die like this. I dislike torture - I don't even watch the Saw movies - but for the bastards who did this, I'd happily make an exception.

16. Billy no mates

Billy no mates Purple Belt

Dunno about that my mate Arjan was always up for a fight , never offered to rim me either .

17. A.S. Deep

A.S. Deep Brown Belt

As someone whose parents were born and raised in India and who has lived in rural India for months at a time:

This story is unfortunately not a surprise to me at all.

KnightTemplar and Kafir-kun like this.
  18. MicroBrew

MicroBrew Steel Belt

Yeah I gathered that they are racist to any dark skinned phenotype and Mongoloid phenotype .

In a sort of similar vein : Arabs look down on Pakistanis and Indians, considering them untermenschen. Arabs think they are superior to everyone but generally afford respect and status to Western Europeans. In contrast they look down at South Asians, South-East Asians, Africans. They also look down on Mongoloid phenotype.

shiftyguy likes this.
  19. MicroBrew

MicroBrew Steel Belt

That's true of the Muslims in India/Pakistan too. They look up to Whites , Turks, Persians and Arabs and kiss their ass. I have read and heard enough to ascertain that Indian/Pakistani Muslims worship Arabs as some kind of exhalted race, even while Arabs treat them like shit. This Arab worship has also spread to Malays . No difference really between the Hindus and Muslims in South Asia, the later gang up on, rape, murder, abuse Hindus and Christians minorities in Pakistan. Pakistanis mixed Hinduism with Islam and retained the worst aspects of both.

shiftyguy and Amerikuracana like this.
  20. chubbman

chubbman Yellow Card

Disgusting savages, men who rape children should be burned alive.

TurboHolocaust and SaiWa like this.