Amir Khan's wife cheats on him for Anthony Joshua

Amir Khan has just done a facebook video confirming that it's all true and he hasn't been hacked.

This is truly tragic.

Not "tragic." Just embarrassing.

No matter how angry you are, it's not smart to broadcast your dirty laundry to the world. Especially if you're a public figure.

And especially if you have kids. His daughter is going to have to deal with this shit when she gets older.

I asked amir for an autograph once when he was in the trafford centre with all his cronies and never felt so humiliated in my life. He lost a fan after that, and I hope joshua bangs his glass chin and his wife
what did he do?

Oscar's daughter is hotter

U sure it ain't Oscar himself ?
He gets a lil coke n booze in him and BA-AAM .......you wouldn't say no to him in a dark club.

Know what I'm saying ?

<{ohyeah}>

Last edited:
FAT KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!!
PAY-EXC-Prince-Naseem-Hamed-is-spotted-in-West-London.jpg

There is only one God, and his name is cake! Cakealu Akbar!!!!

Looking around 190 lb.

I am a complete fatass due to not having a kid and as much time and just plain eating too much. I can't figure out how someone rich with all the time in the world can't or won't hit the gym or pool everyday.

No shit, when I first saw him on TV at the Spence/Brook fight I thought it was Brooks dad. It was a little dark but he looked exactly like Kel, just older and considerably fatter. Then I squinted a bit and realized Prince hasn't cut any corners as far as enjoying retirement is concerned.

Hahahahaha it really does! Both Sheffield fighters training under the same coach as well.

Let's play a game. Who gets curved by Oscar's daughter the hardest.

No shit, when I first saw him on TV at the Spence/Brook fight I thought it was Brooks dad. It was a little dark but he looked exactly like Kel, just older and considerably fatter. Then I squinted a bit and realized Prince hasn't cut any corners as far as enjoying retirement is concerned.

That's actually a pic of Paulie from 20 years in the future.

Looking around 190 lb.

I am a complete fatass due to not having a kid and as much time and just plain eating too much. I can't figure out how someone rich with all the time in the world can't or won't hit the gym or pool everyday.
Swimming is a super underrated workout. That shit will light your limbs on fire.

I asked amir for an autograph once when he was in the trafford centre with all his cronies and never felt so humiliated in my life.
Not condoning Khan and his crew being douchey, cause the dudes that roll with him are pretty arrogant (Lord Aleem an those guys). But, with all due respect, I never really got the whole autograph thing. Especially if its one grown man asking another grown man. How'd you not know what you were getting into rollin up on Khan and his crew?

Not condoning Khan and his crew being douchey, cause the dudes that roll with him are pretty arrogant (Lord Aleem an those guys). But, with all due respect, I never really got the whole autograph thing. Especially if its one grown man asking another grown man. How'd you not know what you were getting into rollin up on Khan and his crew?
Rolling up on Khan and his crew? Was he strapped and throwing gang signs or something?

Rolling up on Khan and his crew? Was he strapped and throwing gang signs or something?
You guys across the pond are so behind. That reference is soooo 90s. Walkin up to someone can be rollin up too...

EDIT: I was gonna ask you anyways. Haven't been there in a few years. I know my experiences have been not so complimentary, but, is it common in the UK with "those cats" from a certain part of the world, being pretty annoying to deal with?

Eh, out here in SoCal it's morphed into common vernacular that has nothing to do more than just approaching someone.
I know that, just messing around. There was definitely a difference between north and south California when I left.

Back