Amir Khan's wife cheats on him for Anthony Joshua

I wonder how many people this guy needs to insult to his face before he fucks off.

Amir Khan in him and his family being a cunt shocker!!!!

Anyone with a brain would stay well away, which explains why he married someone like he did

The most significant thing I've learned from this thread is that Oscar de la Hoya's daughter is relevant to my interests.

lmao. what a shit show. I dont know whats true but Im pretty sure the wife is a hoe.

The most significant thing I've learned from this thread is that Oscar de la Hoya's daughter is relevant to my interests.
Yup

Amir Khan going down the classy Prince Naseem route.
FAT KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!!
PAY-EXC-Prince-Naseem-Hamed-is-spotted-in-West-London.jpg

There is only one God, and his name is cake! Cakealu Akbar!!!!

Everyone could see that coming a mile away. Khan reportedly cheated on her several times, was caught sending dick pics to random girls and never seemed to marry for any other reason than his family wanting him to.

Hopefully he has a prenub this is like the 101 of how a boxer gets broke

Everyone could see that coming a mile away. Khan reportedly cheated on her several times, was caught sending dick pics to random girls and never seemed to marry for any other reason than his family wanting him to.

Hopefully he has a prenub this is like the 101 of how a boxer gets broke

His family hated her and treat her like shit. They think she's too 'Westernised'.

FAT KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!!
PAY-EXC-Prince-Naseem-Hamed-is-spotted-in-West-London.jpg

There is only one God, and his name is cake! Cakealu Akbar!!!!

No shit, when I first saw him on TV at the Spence/Brook fight I thought it was Brooks dad. It was a little dark but he looked exactly like Kel, just older and considerably fatter. Then I squinted a bit and realized Prince hasn't cut any corners as far as enjoying retirement is concerned.

I asked amir for an autograph once when he was in the trafford centre with all his cronies and never felt so humiliated in my life. He lost a fan after that, and I hope joshua bangs his glass chin and his wife

His family hated her and treat her like shit. They think she's too 'Westernised'.

Yeah I read that. I don't know it for sure but I suspect they forced him to marry because of their traditional/idiotic views. i can't imagine that someone like Khan would have married at such a young age on his own accord. During the marriage he clearly didn't give a shit about it and fucked around like a rabbit

tweets exchange between Khan and his wife updated to yesterday

love the track playing btw, sick beat!

Back