Amir Khan's wife cheats on him for Anthony Joshua

damson.jpg
Meh, let's not feed this tabloid bullshit. Those two kids need to stay off social media and handle shit like a family in crisis, in private.

Now lets get back to Atiana:

U9fCPeFC_400x400.jpg

Meh, let's not feed this tabloid bullshit. Those two kids need to stay off social media and handle shit like a family in crisis, in private.

Now lets get back to Atiana:

U9fCPeFC_400x400.jpg

I showed my wife and she told me "you have no chance"

:oops:

You guys across the pond are so behind. That reference is soooo 90s. Walkin up to someone can be rollin up too...

EDIT: I was gonna ask you anyways. Haven't been there in a few years. I know my experiences have been not so complimentary, but, is it common in the UK with "those cats" from a certain part of the world, being pretty annoying to deal with?
Depends where you go as to what experience you get, and to who you have to deal with.

Not condoning Khan and his crew being douchey, cause the dudes that roll with him are pretty arrogant (Lord Aleem an those guys). But, with all due respect, I never really got the whole autograph thing. Especially if its one grown man asking another grown man. How'd you not know what you were getting into rollin up on Khan and his crew?
I agree, not really into the whole celebrity worshipping thing but I've followed amir since his amateur days, and have never taken a selfie in my life so I thought an autograph would look cool on my wall with my other boxing memorabilia. He didn't even answer me and one of his mates pushed me and said "fuck off white boy"
Bit of a dick move really

The fuck is up with her eyebrows? And she looks like she did the coke bottle challenge on her lips before taking an icepick to the brain as the camera snapped. A beautiful woman making herself look retarded, and for what?

The fuck is up with her eyebrows? And she looks like she did the coke bottle challenge on her lips before taking an icepick to the brain as the camera snapped. A beautiful woman making herself look retarded, and for what?
Airbrushed much? Stop getting the collagen injections and she is looking good.

I agree, not really into the whole celebrity worshipping thing but I've followed amir since his amateur days, and have never taken a selfie in my life so I thought an autograph would look cool on my wall with my other boxing memorabilia. He didn't even answer me and one of his mates pushed me and said "fuck off white boy"
Yeah I get it, either way, dick move.

You can tell he is deeply frustrated by his wife having a fraction of his own infidelity lol I think deep down he is very insecure that he is not Joshua.

Still mad cuz a white boy put him to sleep in front of the world. Again.

Hope Amir can get his shit together.

I dont even think she cheated on him with Joshua....she said something about how he doesnt like to taste his own medicine. I think she fucked with his head by texting other men and making him see it. A guy like Amir with huge ego will explode when he see that. Guy has constantly cheated on her though, thats well known and his family are utter scumbags

This for real? Used to be a huge fan of the guy, but with all that's gone on recently I can't help but think he's suffering from some form of brain damage.

Back